Notary Rotary
No, no companies
Notary Discussion History

No, no companies
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 3/1/05 2:37pm
Msg #23096

No, no companies

Where can I find a list of NO NO Signing agencies? Thanks! I know that it is here but haven't been able to find it.

Reply by Art_MD on 3/1/05 2:51pm
Msg #23098

do a search using no no BUT, use your own discretion - some companies on a no no list may be a good company for someone else.

Art

Reply by Anonymous on 3/1/05 2:54pm
Msg #23099

Thanks ART, but I thought that there was a list on this forum someplace. Do you know of any other Notary Signing Agent Forums? Thanks!

Reply by Ted_MI on 3/1/05 3:18pm
Msg #23101

Anon,

Yes, another is go mobile notary at gomobilenotary.com.

If you do a search, I would also use the word "avoid".

Reply by Happy_in_Fl on 3/2/05 1:26am
Msg #23198

Please post who and what State you are in. You will find people are more open and receptive here if you do.

Just go thru the posts here and you will see all the various peoples handles.

You can search this Forum, and there are Avoid Lists, but you need to develope your own- read and track the ones that are repeadedly reported as No Pay- Avoid- NO No Company- etc.
Go all the way back to beginning of this Forum and read, read, read. Click the orange button on top Prev. and First- this will help- thats what I did, and countless others to find what they were looking for. You will get a real QUICK EDUCATION- better then any certified training course.

Hope this helps. My personal list changes daily- so what was good 6 months ago, is or may not be good now. (For me that is)

Best wishes- and you will find what your looking for.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.