Notary Rotary
Notaries Nationwide
Notary Discussion History

Notaries Nationwide
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by CA_EJ on 3/10/05 3:53pm
Msg #24804

Notaries Nationwide

AFTER performing a signing for this agency, which is out of Bonita CA, I checked the info on this forum and was mortified to learn that they were on the "avoid list". I must say however, that my experience with them was different than some posted on this site. They paid within three weeks, and were very courteous. Blanca was my contact, and this young woman provided excellent customer service.
I value all of you and the vast experience that you share with us.

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 3/10/05 5:07pm
Msg #24813

Hi
I have had very good experiences with this signing company each time I accepted an assignment, and most importantly, they met my fee and paid in a timely manner.
Steph

Reply by Happy_in_Fl on 3/10/05 8:50pm
Msg #24847

The "Avoid Lists", are a compilation of many peoples inputs. Some of the companies may have not paid a notary- or notaries- because of faulty signings- maybe not getting return packages back in timely manner- perhaps not meeting fax- back requirements- the list goes on and on. (And they get on these lists)

That is why you should not go by the avoid lists, solely on the fact they are listed. There are many notaries who will tell you, that they are working with companies so listed, and having no problems at all, as the previous poster said.

That said, you should have your own Avoid List, made up of your own experiences with various companies, and when you read of repeatedly posted cases against a company, add them to it.

I do business with people who were on my avoid list 6 months ago, and now they are just fine.

Your business- you can accept or reject assignments- but please don't reject them solely on the merit of the avoid lists here. You may be turning away, good pay. FWIW!

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 3/11/05 4:17pm
Msg #25014

Re: Notaries Nationwide...My sentiments too - Happy!

Reply by Cheryl Ross on 3/13/05 4:59pm
Msg #25294

How do you get to the avoid list in this web site. I would like to look at it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.