Notarytracker.com free listing
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Korey Humphreys on 3/7/05 7:08pm
Msg #24200

I thought I'd share this with you.

http://www.notarytracker.com offers a free basic listing for Notaries.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 3/7/05 8:24pm
Msg #24215

Yeah, that's some great Site. NOT!

Some of the state listings point to people from different states who are NOT commissioned in the state searched.

Don't waste your time.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 3/7/05 10:52pm
Msg #24255

Re: Yeah, that's some great Site. NOT!

OMG.... I see that now. I'm the only one, thus far, that is listed in MA. I click on my county (middlesex) and some person from New Jersey(?) is listed.

I agree now. It's not that great.

Reply by peterole_MN on 3/7/05 10:24pm
Msg #24246

Something not right on their system. Hitting the "submit" resulted in a disconnect...four times. May try it later.

Reply by jlynn mn on 3/8/05 10:32am
Msg #24350

I signed up for the free listing just now and it took me to paypal to pay the amount of 124.00. And all I signed up for was the FREE LISTING. I hope I don't get billed now. I didn't see a way to cancel it either.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 3/8/05 12:05pm
Msg #24359

If you clicked the correct link to get the free listing, then there should have been no financial transaction.

You must have clicked the wrong link and actually ordered the program they're selling.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.