Notary Rotary
OT: ok I'm bored...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 3/8/05 3:07pm
Msg #24375

don't click unless you're ready for a laugh...
Can you imagine this happeneing to one of us on the way to a signing?

An operations manager for Jack in the Box was late for a meeting
and called his boss to tell him he was running late.

As he was leaving the voice mail message, he witnessed an accident and went on
to provide a "play by play" of the incident. This is the actual voice mail message.

It was forwarded so many times within Jack in the Box, it crashed their voice mail server.

http://home.swbell.net/kf5tv/voicemail.mp3

Reply by LJ_SOCA on 3/8/05 3:21pm
Msg #24377

I'm bored too so decided to see what it was about, but this is soooo funny.
Going to send it on to others. Thanks for making my day with a little laughter.

Reply by Jess/NC on 3/8/05 3:31pm
Msg #24379

That is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing!

Reply by Becca/FL on 3/8/05 3:39pm
Msg #24382

Too funny Charm!

Never had anthing like that happen to me on the way to a signing. Last fall I was caught in the middle of a huge drug raid and surrounded by Police, Deputies and MACE officers. I was allowed out of the blocked area and had to drive 5 miles out of my way to get to the brws home. I was late, they understood.

Reply by Susan CA on 3/8/05 5:26pm
Msg #24415

Made my day... thanks for sharing

Reply by John_NorCal on 3/8/05 10:20pm
Msg #24456

Too funny for words! Thanks! n/m

Reply by jesse-Tx on 3/8/05 10:33pm
Msg #24459

Re: Too funny for words! Thanks! n/m

that is a BIG joke going around. There is some radio station that proved that it didn't happen by calling the police station in the town that was suppose to have happened in and found no police report of the accident. it was from about 5 or 6 years ago.

But it's still funny. I was actually going to a closing where I was leaving my spouse a message about going to a concert when I witnessed a van hitting a guy on a bicycle and I immediately starting telling the voicemail what was happening, kinda like that but I wasn't laughing. Just watching the police and ambulance get there. He got up on his own though...good thing.

Reply by jesse-Tx on 3/8/05 10:34pm
Msg #24460

Re: Too funny for words! - IT'S NOT REAL

that is a BIG joke going around. There is some radio station that proved that it didn't happen by calling the police station in the town that was suppose to have happened in and found no police report of the accident. it was from about 5 or 6 years ago.

But it's still funny. I was actually going to a closing where I was leaving my spouse a message about going to a concert when I witnessed a van hitting a guy on a bicycle and I immediately starting telling the voicemail what was happening, kinda like that but I wasn't laughing. Just watching the police and ambulance get there. He got up on his own though...good thing.

Reply by DellaCa - OMG SOOOO FUNNY NM on 3/9/05 12:39am
Msg #24483

Re: OT: ok I'm bored...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.