Notary Rotary
Please ignore Korey H's posts: he is inexperienced
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Melody on 3/31/05 12:05am
Msg #28757

As an Oldie, I urge you to please ignore Korey Humphrey's posts.

He often gives wrong advice because he doesn't know the regulations well enough. Especially outside of MA.

Just a heads-up for the newbies.

By the way - I will not respond to posts from Korey. Not worth my time.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 3/31/05 12:26am
Msg #28761

Sounds like sage advice. Not only does he not know notary laws, statutes and procedures outside of MA, I'm not convinced he fully understands the law and procedures within Massachusetts. I wonder what the Office of the Govenor's Legal Counsel would have to say about this young rogue.

Reply by Melody on 3/31/05 12:32am
Msg #28763

Thank you, Paul.

You and Hugh are the most learned advisors on this board.

Thanks for your post.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 3/31/05 1:28am
Msg #28770

I'm not inexperienced..... re-read my posts. I clearly stated that "in MA this is what we can do", and/or I mentioned, "your acknowledgment form may look similar to this as used in Massachusetts".

Clearly I made it obvious that I was from MA and not CA. Quite frankly you're absolutely right, I don't know any other state's laws except for my own. I always make my advice clear and usually mention "in MA anyways".

Am I an expert...... HELL NO! ..... I've been in this business for approx. 3 years now. To be an expert I need at least a decade of training or experience. I'm not afraid to admit it..... I realize I'm no "SuperNotary", no such person exists, we are only document signers for Gods sake! A lot of you take this too heart and think you're Gods gift to your state.

I am going to test something out for the next few weeks. I am going to change my alias and no longer use "Korey Humphreys".... you'll be amazed at the knowledge I'll "flaunt", and I guarantee you that after a few weeks, I'll make "friends" with BrendaTX, CaliNotary, etc.

I already speak to Brenda on another forum and she doesn't even realize who's she's talking too there. Which proves that there is to much fake garbage being spread here. Well, I'll be back in a few weeks everyone!!! Happy signings!! LOL Smiley

Reply by Anonymous on 3/31/05 8:01am
Msg #28782

'I am going to test something out for the next few weeks. I am going to change my alias and no longer use "Korey Humphreys".... '

So whats changing? Youve been using many different names already.

Reply by Anonymous on 3/31/05 8:24am
Msg #28788

**I am going to test something out for the next few weeks. I am going to change my alias and no longer use "Korey Humphreys".... you'll be amazed at the knowledge I'll "flaunt", and I guarantee you that after a few weeks, I'll make "friends" with BrendaTX, CaliNotary, etc.

I already speak to Brenda on another forum and she doesn't even realize who's she's talking too there. Which proves that there is to much fake garbage being spread here. Well, I'll be back in a few weeks everyone!!! Happy signings!! LOL **

A child playing around on the notary message boards. What a shame, must not have a life. He started out talking to others here until his head blew up and got cocky then started boasting and giving illegal advice. Must have a lot of time on his hands, bitter boy. Move on, don't let your ego get the best of you by lowering yourself to start yet another alias. We don't have the time nor the inclination to play with you. Remember you can't change a leopard's spots.

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/31/05 10:56am
Msg #28818

I think this is his egocentric way of saying that he's finally giving up on this board and going away. But to show us we haven't beaten him he's making it seem like his disappearance is planned out for a reason. I guess the fact that his profile has been deactivated on this site isn't reason enough, lol.

This way he can leave with "dignity". What a maroon.

Reply by BrendaTX on 3/31/05 8:28am
Msg #28789

The Lighter Side...OT

How many narcissists does it take to change a light bulb?

Just one -- but he has to wait for the whole world to revolve around him.

Reply by Charm_AL on 3/31/05 8:31am
Msg #28791

ROFL!...good one Brenda....n/m

Reply by Shane_IN on 3/31/05 8:29am
Msg #28790

I already speak to Brenda on another forum and she doesn't even realize who's she's talking too there. Which proves that there is to much fake garbage being spread here
=============================

That sounds like an admission of guilt there, using different alias's to hide his identity. Admitting to attempting to deceive Brenda, yet I imagine you've been doing it to defraud everyone.

I believe Harry once said something about self advertising on the board? yet, every post you link to your website. And then respond to yourself under another alias, saying "Thanks Korey, your the greatest!".

Reminds me of the story of the 15 yr old who was posting messages on investment message boards, driving up the price of penny stocks, and then selling out.... He ended up in prison, and fined heavily for his deceit......

Go Away Korey.

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 3/31/05 9:21am
Msg #28805

I can't figure out why would you want to post a link to your

website on these message boards that are filled with other SA's. Kinda like Preaching To The Choir>:-)

Reply by BrendaTX on 3/31/05 11:08am
Msg #28823

Dog...

You are right...but I still do it so notrots can reach me easier...uh, well...that is if I paid my email bill. I have it corrected at the moment so people can email me until my email bill payment is processed.

The email I got said it can be as long as five days. I bet I don't pull that one again.

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/31/05 11:32am
Msg #28834

Re: Dog...

Didn't one of the alias names forget to pay their bill too?

Reply by BrendaTX on 3/31/05 12:01pm
Msg #28843

*Didn't one of the alias names forget to pay their bill too?*

I am so confused, I don't any more! If so, am I responsible????

Hugh called me this morning and asked me which of the 2000 notaries on the other board I was, and which of those was *the one* who has been purportedly speaking with me and Cali without us knowing it.

I don't know! I don't think I have posted elsewhere for a good while...at least not more than one or two brief comments. If Cali's posting elsewhere, I am unaware of it.

I need to find the quiet room and a vending machine with vanilla Zingers.

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/31/05 12:12pm
Msg #28845

I forgive you Brenda ... as long as you don't begin posting as an Officer of the Court from MA. I very seldom post on the *other board* and I haven't seen any postings from you for quite some time over there, so I feel that you are safe.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.