Notary Rotary
Printing Legal on the HP 1300
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by mimi_NJ on 3/17/05 1:24pm
Msg #26040

This will probably sound dumb but I'm asking anyway - I have the HP Laserjet 1300 printer and I haven't figured out how to print both sizes of paper during the same print job. I mean since there really isn't a second tray how can it be done???? There's the regular paper tray and the small area on top of the paper cover which doesn't hold much paper. How is everyone else handling printing both sizes on this printer?

Thanks,

Mimi

Reply by janCA on 3/17/05 1:29pm
Msg #26045

Mimi, I have the HP 1300 and it has the capability to print both sizes at the same time with the second tray, but you have to have it installed, I believe. If I have to print both sizes, I will print all legal first and for the borrower's copy and then I'll go back and do the letter size. There are so few that ask for both sizes that it's never been a problem for me. I will always print the letter size on the "Environmental paper" so I don't waste the good hp paper.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.