Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
RE: Mass Notary (made mistake earlier on CA IP location)
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by IPS on 3/31/05 1:46pm
Msg #28873

Contained below is the report from the IP address used to start another riot against Karey. The IP address used by Mass Notary is actually from Texas. Here's a cut and copy of the report:

net-216-188-224-0-1 (Other)

OrgName: Grande Communications Networks, Inc.
OrgID: GCNI
Address: 401 Carlson Cir
City: San Marcos
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 78666

NetRange: 216.188.224.0 - 216.188.255.255
CIDR: 216.188.224.0/19
NetName: GRANDECOM-02
NetHandle: NET-216-188-224-0-1
Parent: NET-216-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.LSN.NET
NameServer: NS2.LSN.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2002-04-30
Updated: 2003-10-13

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE153-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-512-878-4000
OrgAbuseEmail: [e-mail address]

OrgTechHandle: IPSER2-ARIN
OrgTechName: IP Services
OrgTechPhone: +1-512-878-4000
OrgTechEmail: [e-mail address]

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2005-03-30 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

So, could this be you BrendaTx? Are you trying to keep the hatred against Karey up?

Reply by BrendaTx on 3/31/05 1:55pm
Msg #28877

Re: RE: Mass Notary (made mistake earlier on CA IP location

*So, could this be you BrendaTx? Are you trying to keep the hatred against Karey up?*

What do you think?

I am posting without logging in to help you out, but here's what you can find on me by using http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp

24.250.170.86 US UNITED STATES TEXAS COLLEGE STATION COX COMMUNICATIONS

I have cable modem. I don't have a landline in my house to use for dial up...don't have any other way to connect to the internet except for good ol' Cox-Internet.com.

Sorry, but I have too much geek in me than to pull that one.

Reply by Anonymous on 3/31/05 2:13pm
Msg #28883

Ironically Brenda...

The last post from Mass Notary (scroll down on main page) shows a time of 1:53 PM, and your previous post under this thread shows the time of 1:55 PM. Could you and Mass Notary be on at the same exact moment and within two minutes post different messages? Possible.... but highly unlikely!!! We weren't born yesterday.

Coincidence...... I think NOT!!!

You know that anyone can change their IP address; the only difference is that the area for which the IP was used will always be the same.

As Trini said "I apologize Karey".

Reply by PAW_Fl on 3/31/05 2:45pm
Msg #28900

Re: Ironically Brenda...

>>> You know that anyone can change their IP address; the only difference is that the area for which the IP was used will always be the same. <<<

If the same IP is used, it will always be from the same area, but if you change your IP address, which is really easy to do, then the locale may change as well.

Or am I have a senior moment and not understanding your statement?

Reply by Stephen_VA on 3/31/05 4:19pm
Msg #28931

Re: Ironically Brenda...

IP addresses have ****no guarantee**** of ensuring any geographic information whatsoever. GeoByte and the like use a lookup method based on traffic analysis from known seed locations. Essentially they **assume** that IPs near one another in number are near one another in location so long as they have some verification of one of the numbers. This geographic relation has absolutely zero to do with anything that TCP/IP guarantees or ensures and I wouldn't base anything more than intellectual curiosity from it or situations where I aggregate data and have a reasonable tolerance for incorrect data points.

Reply by Charm_AL on 3/31/05 2:43pm
Msg #28898

Ms. Brenda

You are too classy and professional to stoop to his level. Please don't defend yourself, we all know better, later after my last appointment, I'll send you an eye-opening e-mail. My hubby is an IT Director, he had some interesting observations I'll share with you. Later gator

Reply by Mass notary on 3/31/05 2:55pm
Msg #28901

Re: Ms. Brenda

You people are just mean. All I wated to now was how to sere supenas and make arests. You didnt have to get so presonal. Is this bord youre private proproerty. Do you own it. I just had an edlerly cuosin who had been harrased by a guy who kep wanting to now if she owned a liqor store and if she wated to go fishing, and he just woudnt give up so I wated to arest his stinking butt and toss him in jail so he woud leave her along. But you people are so mean now Ill never be abel to help her out. Forget it. I gess now hell just keep staking her like some kind of cereal killer maybee.

Reply by BrendaTX on 3/31/05 3:04pm
Msg #28903

You sorry...

No Good Jack As_ !

LOL.

I KNEW it was YOU but did not want to blow your stinking cover.

JACK AS_!

Reply by Trini Cartet on 3/31/05 2:05pm
Msg #28879

EXCELLENT Anon... Great investigative skills

Why would someone from Texas want to create havoc for a notary in Massachusetts?

I went to www.checkdomain.com and pulled up exactly the same thing as did the anon... user.

Could it be that you are all paranoid, or thinking the worst of Karey when in reality most of the responses you give her are becaue of personal biases? OR fake identity postings from an imposter like Mass Notary?

It's been shown, thanks to anon... that somebody from Texas is trying to create a terrible image of Karey. I usually just ignore her messages because they don't relate to my state...... I think I need to apologize. I'm sorry Karey that things got so out of hand!

Reply by Dogmonger on 3/31/05 2:10pm
Msg #28881

I thought it was Korey not Karey

Or did he change his name also?

Reply by Anonymous on 3/31/05 2:14pm
Msg #28884

My mistake. You're right it's Korey not Karey. My bad! n/m

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/31/05 3:44pm
Msg #28915

Re: It wouldn't be the first time. n/m

Reply by Mass notary on 3/31/05 2:17pm
Msg #28885

Re: EXCELLENT Anon... Great investigative skills

Thanks, Trini. Youll learn that there are some people on here who just need to growup. Their all adolesents. And for your infomation everbody, The Innerstate Comerce Comission says I can use a IP server anywhere I want to. It dosent have to be in Massachusetts. LOL. 8-D!!!

Reply by IPS on 3/31/05 2:27pm
Msg #28889

PRIME EXAMPLE...

The Korey wanabe here is still using the IP address of: 216.188.253.173

Which, if you do the search as I've already done at the beginning of the thread, you'll see that the IP address is from Texas..... Not Massachusetts.

I just did a search on Korey's IP address from earlier posts and they always begin with: 70.???.etc. (A verizon acquired IP address).

I am going to alert Harry as to the identity theft of Korey. Harry should know that the IP address is out of Texas and not Massachusetts.

Mass Notary is sadly trying to reak havoc on Korey. He/she even used 8-D too try to decieve you all.

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/31/05 3:46pm
Msg #28916

Re: PRIME EXAMPLE...

So what. My IP address shows that I'm on the east coast which I'm sitting right here in Colorado.

Reply by Anonymous on 3/31/05 2:33pm
Msg #28893

Suspenseful! I feel like I'm in a mystery novel!

Who, what, where, when, how and why????

Anon... you should be a detective! Way to trip them up!! Smiley and too discover the truth!

Good job. Who is under the mask of anon????? The world may never know!! Smiley

I think anon is Paw because Paw's just a clever!!!!

Reply by Trini Cartet on 3/31/05 2:33pm
Msg #28894

***Sorry that Anon... was me!!*** n/m

Reply by ERNA_CA on 3/31/05 3:40pm
Msg #28914

Re: Probaly same person that jumps me. how sad n/m

Reply by BrendaTX on 3/31/05 3:52pm
Msg #28917

Erna:

I am confused. I have only seen someone be ugly to you once and that was yesterday.

Your spelling has been explained as being a result of you being from another country. Heaven forbid if I had to spell in Spanish which I speak a little of. Hugh even said that he'd never do as well as you do.

Who (that matters) has been jumping on you? If it is Anons, that happens to us all! I call them Bal_-less Wonders. They really don't count.

You can be sure, Erna, that I have never posted on this board anonymously. I'd like to sometimes, but the fact is that I'd screw up and show myself to be BrendaTx and lose all credibility...I just play it straight and that pretty much keeps my nose clean. What I'd like to say anonymously probably does not need to be said anyhow.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 3/31/05 3:56pm
Msg #28920

Was jumped on first when i came here by a copple of people......have been gone for awhile. now I am back and jumped on again by 3 names and 2 of them under cover. But i have a good idea I just have to watch wich ones have it in for new commers and have a necative attitude.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.