Notary Rotary
Re: Having fun on a Friday Night
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Reggie on 3/19/05 12:48am
Msg #26405

Well this has been fun for a Friday Night. I have just spent the evening reading all the posts for tonight and last night. I have had a busy week.

First, while going to a closing in a nearby town I wrecked my truck. Did not hurt me or anyone else just made the truck undrivable.

Second, did the signing and the borrower was kind enough to drive me home 39 mile one way.

Third, doing my part time job of merchandising I had an angry manager call in a bad report on me even though the reason I could not do all my job is he had the display that I was supposed to service in the back room instead of on the floor where it belonged.

Fourth, It is going to cost me $1900.00 to get my truck fixed.

Fifth, I have spent the evening reading postings.

Reggie
Kansas

Reply by LJ_SOCA on 3/19/05 1:53am
Msg #26408

Some Friday nights are better than others. There's a better one comin' tho.
What am I talking about, I'm reading the posts too!
LJ

Reply by Reggie on 3/19/05 8:23am
Msg #26416

Thanks LJ

It had just been a very stressful week and I needed to vent glad to know someone else reads these comments. I know others do and sometime get more comments. I guess others did not want to comment on it being Friday night and reading these posts.

Anyway thanks

Reggie
Kansas

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/19/05 8:48am
Msg #26421

At least you didn't have to sit at home Friday night because you couldn't drive anywhere. Was so looking forward to Karaoke. Oh well! Currently looking at over 20 inches of snow in my front yard. Spent the last hour shoveling a path to my driveway and over a foot of snow off my car. It looks like winter returned a day before spring!!! Have a nice warm day in CA! How's Kansas?

Reply by Reggie on 3/19/05 10:34am
Msg #26433

Today being Saturday the weather started out cold when I got up at 7:30 am it was around 20 now at 1020 it has warmed up to 40 and nice and sunny. I am sorry you are having snow in MN I was up there at Mayo in October and it was cold and rainy the whole two weeks we were there.

Reggie
Kansas

Reply by Linda/NJ on 3/19/05 9:25am
Msg #26426

My Friday went like this; babysitter came on time 2:30pm. Was still in shower at that time because my phones were ringing off the hook for last minute work. Could not possible take anything else at this time. Got out of the house checked the mail and found a WOPPING check for $500. A title co. I work for paid me double by accident. I pondered just to keep it buy against my better judgment I called and said next one is for free. On my way to my first, borrowers call and say they don't think it's going to happen. I ask why so that I can relay this to the ss. The SS gives me a cancellation fee. Sooooo, the only thing to do now is go shopping for 2 hours to kill time until my 2nd. While shopping I get a call from my first, they want to close again. I say okay but it now has to be after my second. They're okay with it, I set the time. And also I'm shopping which is one of the reasons I exist can't possibly come now! Go to my first which was my second, have a great time with them, close a nice easy loan. Get back on the road, now all my directions are backwards but figure it out, going to the 2nd which was my first, and my husband calls FRANTIC, saying he left his keys and his car which has the garage door openner in the garage and cannot get into house. I call the 2nds tell them they laugh, and say see ya when you get here. I fly home press my button in my car kiss my darling daughter and absent minded husband and fly out to my second. Had another great closing with really nice people. Finally get home at 10:30 have some pizza take a half of zani and lay down on the couch and relax with my wonderful husband. As I reflect back on the days events, I say and this was an easy day! But wouldn't want it any different.

Reply by LawrenceOK on 3/19/05 9:49am
Msg #26429

Re: MY friday was a B....!!

First signing went just fine, 2nd signing, the borrower was late getting home from work and wanted to read EVERY page. Last signing the borrowers didnt want to sign because the APR was not the same as the interest rate, after explaing the difference to them (3 times) they finally signed. After leaving the last signing, was driving home when the transmission in the car started down shifting (bad,very bad) pulled over to check fluid (1 quart low, dont know why) cop pulls in behind me to see if all is okey, then gives me a damn ticket, I didnt see the sign that says NO STOPPING ON SHOULDER. (what an a..!!) Now I'm reading the board.

Reply by Reggie on 3/19/05 10:38am
Msg #26434

Sounds like everyone had a hard week thanks for all the replys I enjoyed reading them and I wish everyone a better week ahead.

Reggie
Kansas

Reply by Joan-OH on 3/19/05 10:59am
Msg #26435

No stopping even for breakdowns or emergencies?

Sheesh. Your right. What an A$$

It's gotta get better from here.

Joan-OH

Reply by Linda/NJ on 3/19/05 11:03am
Msg #26436

What an A--H---. they could have cut you a break. Geeze you were pulled over because of car trouble. I used to be a dispatcher in a police agency. Some cops were really nice and others I used to say what a jerk you are, I hope your car breaks down on your way home.

Reply by Linda/NJ on 3/19/05 11:19am
Msg #26439

By the way Reggie, I would definately fight that one. Speak with the court and ask to speak to the prosecuter or the person on the other side of the prosecuter. (someone help me out here!) I have aquired a brain cloud this week. Your car broke down or was in the process of you had to get out of the lane of traffic so not to cause an accident.

Reply by Mike/NJ on 3/19/05 12:06pm
Msg #26441

First Friday in 3 months with no work... It felt good.. But Monday and Tuesday are booked up.

Reply by Reggie on 3/19/05 6:54pm
Msg #26476

No I was involved in an accident on Monday and did not get a ticket someone else got a ticket as a result of stopping to fix her car.

Reggie
Kansas

Reply by Ernest_CT on 3/21/05 5:53pm
Msg #26761

Reggie: How's your back now? n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.