Notary Rotary
Ready to put down some money
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by AZ Notary on 3/18/05 10:49am
Msg #26265

I am ready to invest in some of these Notary search sites. My business is doing ok, but would like to pick up the pace. I am concerned about trowing money out the window. I am currently on Notary Rotary and one other. Any suggestions on a good investment?

Reply by Roger/OH on 3/18/05 10:52am
Msg #26267

123Notary.com has been well worth the money for me.

Reply by AZ Notary on 3/18/05 11:45am
Msg #26279

Thanks Roger. That was the other one I didn't mention and has been great for me as well. Wish I had two more similar to them;)

Reply by Roger/OH on 3/18/05 12:39pm
Msg #26295

Then I'd recommend GoMobileNotary.com as well.

Reply by Charm_AL on 3/18/05 12:44pm
Msg #26297

anyone hear of notarylocater.com?

Reply by AZ Notary on 3/18/05 12:50pm
Msg #26298

Thanks a million Roger. As for Charm AL, no I have not. Are you asking because you have input or are you considering an invitation? I am now comfortable enough to admit that I have recently signed up with 1-stopnotary. Hope it goes well.

Reply by James on 3/18/05 2:06pm
Msg #26313

Signingagent.com, lendinguniverse.com

Reply by Charm_AL on 3/18/05 4:00pm
Msg #26328

No input AZ, got an e-mail and joined. I like the format and they give you a web site...I have to agree with Ted though. Premeire Membership here is great, this is were most companies find me. I've only had one call from the NNA site.

Reply by ben/TN on 3/18/05 3:47pm
Msg #26324

gomobilenotary wasn't as good as I thought

I have had 3 say they found me on gomobilenotary in the last 9 months. Everyone seems to be looking at the signingagent on NNA or some here. I heard of a new site coming out that is suppose to be the next best thing...I'll look for the name again. I wasn'y sure where I heard it but I'll track it down. It was still hush-hush because it was in the development stage. I'll check that one out when it's released.

Reply by Ted_MI on 3/18/05 3:39pm
Msg #26322

AZ Notary,

You mentioned you are already on Notary Rotary. if you are merely signed up as a free member, I would strongly recommend signing up as a premier member. I believe the consensus is that it is well worth the small investment involved.

Reply by AZ Notary on 3/18/05 4:46pm
Msg #26335

James, Thanks a million for the leads. Charm, ditto on the NNA, and thank you Ted for backing up Charms advise on the Premeire upgrade, and lastly, Ben thank you for looking into it for us! All the best to you all!

Reply by Becca_FL on 3/19/05 1:05am
Msg #26406

This is a test...

Okay, y'all sold me. I've been wanting to upgrade for quite some time now and I just did.

Do I have the little peach box next to my name now?

I HAVE ARRIVED!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.