Notary Rotary
Recession Calendar
Notary Discussion History

Recession Calendar
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Courtney/VA on 3/23/05 12:09pm
Msg #27228

Recession Calendar

Where can I find a free recession calendar reflecting the three day right to cancel? I found one before that I could print out to have for reference purposes, but I don't remember where I got it from. Thanks.

Reply by SL/CA on 3/23/05 1:12pm
Msg #27234

http://www.notary.org/PDFs/Rescission%20calendar%202004.pdf

Reply by SL/CA on 3/23/05 1:12pm
Msg #27235

Sorry it is not a link, just copy and paste.. Should work :)

Reply by SL/CA on 3/23/05 1:13pm
Msg #27236

Opps I also gave you last years... I am batting a thousand

Reply by SL/CA on 3/23/05 1:20pm
Msg #27240

Try this.. Man I am glad it isn't Monday ;)

http://www.signtrack.com/SignTrack/general/Documents.aspx

Reply by Northern CA signer on 3/23/05 2:29pm
Msg #27245

Check out Notaries to you site, it has this and other resources.

http://notariestoyou.com/

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/23/05 2:52pm
Msg #27251

Just out of curiosity, how often do people actually use these recisssion calendars when they print them out? I've never found the need for one because it's so darn easy to calculate the recission dates.

Reply by Melissa Martin on 3/23/05 6:13pm
Msg #27290

The SS that I do the bulk of my signings for always tucks one into the docs on top of the RTC's. It IS easy to calculate, but I always glance at it...on the off chance there's some random holiday that I'm forgetting. Like Christmas or something. ;-)

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/23/05 4:13pm
Msg #27261

I haven't looked in quite a while to see if it's still there, but Harry had one right on NotRot site.

Reply by Courtney/VA on 3/23/05 5:25pm
Msg #27278

Thanks to all. Well I use this often when Holidays are involved. Yes I know it is easy to count three days, but it is always good to have one on hand if you are in doubt. Thanks

Reply by Slarty_FL on 3/23/05 5:53pm
Msg #27282

Just Being Anal

It's "rescission". "Recession" is something completely different...and if you could get a calendar for it, you'd be rich. Smiley

Reply by VA on 3/23/05 6:42pm
Msg #27309

Re: Just Being Anal

Everyone obviously knew what I meant.

Reply by Slarty_FL on 3/23/05 7:18pm
Msg #27321

No insult intended. Obviously they did. I'm just too anal-retentive to let it slide. Completely my own problem. Smiley

Reply by HisHughness on 3/23/05 8:22pm
Msg #27335

VA, who doesn't know the difference between "recession" and "rescission" (a word which, on a scale of 1-10 in importance to a signing agent, would rank about a 9), flippantly passes off his/her ignorance:

***Everyone obviously knew what I meant.***

It does make a difference to a professional, VA, about which there are some doubts regarding you at this point. The next time your doctor says your child/parent/partner has a compound friction, you probably are going to be inclined to consult with a doctor who knows the distinction between "friction" and "fracture."

Reply by Ernest_CT on 3/24/05 3:46am
Msg #27393

For notaries public, being anal is A Good Thing!

It makes us attentive to detail. (Watch it, Emperor Hugh! We know what you're going to do with that sentence. Aw, heck. Go ahead. You'd burst if you couldn't.)

Reply by VA on 3/24/05 10:07am
Msg #27424

IT WAS A MISTAKE, I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by VA on 3/24/05 10:09am
Msg #27425

I guess everyone on here is perfect, and hasn't made a typing error???

Reply by HisHughness on 3/24/05 1:32pm
Msg #27457

VA blusters:

***I guess everyone on here is perfect, and hasn't made a typing error???***

No, VA, everyone on here is not perfect. Some on here are not even professional, much less perfect; I could, of course, cite one example that springs to mind, but won't.

You made no "typing" error. You made a spelling error, which is neither a capital offense nor an unforgivable offense. What is a major offense is to try to excuse an error that reflects directly on your professional capabilties and your professional knowledge, and to attempt to paint others who call your hand on it in an unfavorable light, rather than use it as a learning experience and a wakeup call that you need to examine closely your current qualifications.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.