Notary Rotary
Signature Plus services
Notary Discussion History

Signature Plus services
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by CaSigner on 3/18/05 11:16pm
Msg #26387

Signature Plus services

I did a job for them Friday night for the first time. In the signing order it states that I must fax back all notarized documents to them before mailing them back. Do I fax back all the pages to the Deed of Trust for example or just the page that I notarized? This goes with all notarized documents with multiple pages.

Reply by Northern CA signer on 3/18/05 11:23pm
Msg #26390

I cannot speak to this company in specific, but in general they want the signature page and/or your notarization. The other pages are important to the loan closing, but not to their purposes of making sure the deed was signed and your notarization was done correctly.

Reply by CaSigner on 3/18/05 11:25pm
Msg #26391

Thank you. I was thinking to myself that this would be a lot of fax backs. I guess us Northern California people are the only ones awake. Thanks again

Reply by Northern CA signer on 3/18/05 11:27pm
Msg #26392

No problem, let me know if I can be of further help.

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/18/05 11:29pm
Msg #26393

I agree with Northern CA signer, but would like to add that most companies I work for also want the first page of the mortgage along with the signature pages.

Reply by Northern CA signer on 3/18/05 11:33pm
Msg #26395

Good to know, I was unaware of this. Makes me wonder why none of my fax backs previous to this have asked for it. Perhaps they were giving me the benefit of the doubt. In the future I will include it, thanks Jojo.

Reply by CaSigner on 3/18/05 11:54pm
Msg #26398

I guess I am a little nervous about this company since I haven't heard good ratings regarding payment. I didn't know this until after I took the job. We shall see. Thanks all for the information

Reply by Reggie on 3/19/05 12:39am
Msg #26403

Don't forget the HUD1 signature pages the companies I have signed for want that also.

Reggie
Kansas

Reply by LawrenceOK on 3/19/05 8:23am
Msg #26417

The only fax back that Signature Plus has ever asked me for is the HUD. I have never had any problems with them meeting my fees or getting paid.

Reply by CaSigner on 3/19/05 8:32am
Msg #26420

Since you have worked for Signature Plus before have you ever had them insert a loose "Request for Notice of default" page It was in the Section 1 "To be signed and notarized" area of the packet. I didn't get it notarized because the venue was a pretyped different county than I am in. Also, they specified to fax bac RTC and all notarized docs so.

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/19/05 8:52am
Msg #26422

If the county is wrong, cross it out, write in the correct county and initial it just like any other changes. Sometimes companies send my docs with the wrong state pre-typed in. I get a lot of them from California. I'm in MN.

Reply by LawrenceOK on 3/19/05 9:17am
Msg #26424

I have never notarized this document, it is my belive it is for the lender in the event that the borrower defaults on his loan. I have never heard anything otherwise from any of my clients When I first started signing for them I faxed back the RTC, signature page of the DOT (mortgage) The HUD and ALL notarized docs. After the 3rd signing they just started requesting the HUD.

Reply by CaSigner on 3/19/05 10:32am
Msg #26432

Thanks for the info. I figure I'll send back the notarized doc's, RTC, and tracking number just as they have asked and go from there. The signing was only for 1 hour and three blocks away so if they don't pay I won't go back and if they do I'll return. Thanks again all

Reply by CaSigner on 3/19/05 12:46pm
Msg #26442

Website for Signature Plus

Does anyone have their website address?

Reply by Joan-OH on 3/19/05 9:07am
Msg #26423

Do everything they ask, then way 4 month to get paid! nm

Reply by LawrenceOK on 3/19/05 9:24am
Msg #26425

Re: Do everything they ask, then way 4 month to get paid! nm

Joan, why do you have trouble collecting and I dont?? I have always received payment within 30 to 40 days after the closing. I guess this is prove that no one person can create a NO NO list.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.