Notary Rotary
Signing Services,WorkOrders tabs
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by DorisCA on 3/28/05 8:10pm
Msg #28117

Can anyone help us with how to go about using these tabs,please?
Apparently,we have to choose a program after we choose a company? We want to sign up with these companies and any help would be much appreciated!
thank you so much

Reply by caroleMI on 3/29/05 6:07am
Msg #28159

If I'm not mistaken, you have to be a paid member of Notary Rotary in order to obtain the info from signing services.

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/29/05 7:56am
Msg #28166

The tabs are pretty self-explanatory. After signing up with a listed company, then you create a work order which allows you to track signings for each SS you've signed with. As has been posted in other threads, you must be a paid member of NotRot to utilize the feature.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 3/29/05 12:46pm
Msg #28217

Well i could never figur it out. A signing contract all of a sudden showed up on mine. I tried to see what it was saied downloading. Nothing ever showed up so i show as pending contract with a signing co. i never heard of and is not lised on here. then when i asked was told to not ask quiestions about dowloading on here.

Reply by Doris/CA on 3/29/05 1:38pm
Msg #28237

I am a premier member of this site. So you mean I apply to theres signing company and after that what do I do with the order thing?

Reply by ColleenCA on 3/29/05 1:53pm
Msg #28247

Re: Signing Services,WorkOrders tabs- Doris/CA

It's very easy. You just click on to the signing services tab. You will see a list of many SS's A-Z. Click on those that you wish to sign up with. You will see the contact info. You will either email, phone or click on to the website to find out how to sign up. Most of the companies will have a new notary sign up link on their website where you fill out an on-line application and then fax the requested info. Hope that helps, it's really quite simple just takes up much of your time.

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/29/05 4:54pm
Msg #28343

Re: Refer to Message No. 28323

This is the last post I'm posting on the subject of you being told not to ask questions about downloading.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.