Notary Rotary
Signingz.com
Notary Discussion History

Signingz.com
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 3/5/05 4:07pm
Msg #23809

Signingz.com

Has any one done any work for them? They called and wanted to e-doc. for 85.00 it was about 2 miles away. I couldn't find any info. on them. They are out of Santa Ana Ca. I am in northern Ca.

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/5/05 5:27pm
Msg #23813

Use the search feature on this board, I just pulled up several threads that discuss them.

Reply by Tom on 3/5/05 7:53pm
Msg #23833

I've only done one for them. Paid my fee VERY promptly.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 3/5/05 8:36pm
Msg #23843

I apologize for CaliNotary

Yes I have in the past. I agree with Tom, they did pay promptly.

I wish to apologize for CaliNotary. You asked a basic question, and she couldn't even give you a straight answer. I can assure you that most notaries are more then willing to assist you. Please don't be turned away because of CaliNotary.

If you search through the threads, you'll see other Notaries downing her for her inappropriate behavior and remarks. She just doesn't get the clue to move on.

Reply by HisHughness on 3/5/05 8:49pm
Msg #23845

Re: I apologize for CaliNotary

Mr. Humphreys, CaliNotary needs you to cover for him like a frog needs lessons in being ugly. I have to hand it to you: You have acquired a greater degree of arrogance in your short time on this board than anyone else I can recall. You may want to consider investing in a convertible. Very shortly, I suspect, your head isn't going to fit inside a hard-top sedan.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 3/5/05 8:57pm
Msg #23847

You may call it covering, but I've done some research on CaliNotary by going through other threads/messages. To date, numerous people have complained about her/him (?).

This forum is not hard to understand. It is for notaries public who have a question or concern, or would like to share notary related incidents.

The language CaliNotary uses is uncalled for. The remarks are unwarranted.

As we speak, I've sent emails to other notaries public to lodge a complaint to notary rotary for CaliNotary's remarks. The eight notaries who have complained before on this forum will agree with me that Notary Rotary should block out CaliNotary.

Any other notary public who I may have missed, or would like to be added to this complaint please email me at: [e-mail address]

Reply by Dave_CA on 3/5/05 9:10pm
Msg #23849

Given that we are all notaries, and therefore adults, I can't think of any reason to censor or block anyone's right to express him or herself, although you come perilously close to providing one.

Reply by HisHughness on 3/5/05 9:14pm
Msg #23850

Korey Humphreys blusters:

***To date, numerous people have complained about her/him (?).***

And, from my experience on this board, Mr. Humphreys, the complainants uniformly were posters, like you, who exposed their ignorance or immaturity quite publicly and with an arrogance bordering on insolence.

Incidentally, your "her/him(?)" was a cheap shot. As was pointed out long before that posting, Cali is a male. Or were you aware of that and attempting to convey some other message?

Reply by Lady/CA on 3/5/05 9:14pm
Msg #23851

Re: I apologize for CaliNotary-What about You?

Since I've been reading these Boards, and it's only been a couple of months, I've learned a lot more from CaliNotary's posts than I have from yours....which have all been self-serving. A day hasn't gone by recently when you haven't begun threads which are self-aggrandizement at its worst, and when the thread begins to disappear, you begin a new one to keep your name out there. "Out there" might explain it all.

Reply by BrendaTX on 3/5/05 10:12pm
Msg #23860

Not a popularity contest...

We are all big people here--this is not a popularity contest. You are not responsible for apologizing for any of us. None of us have to read CaliNotary's posts. Skip 'em if you do not like him.

When I get tired of what is being said here by new people who do not know their notary rules, or are too lazy to search the forum archives, I stop tuning in for awhile. This might be your best solution. Maybe you are taking this way too serious.

Heck...I am very disturbed by those who learn their straight notary law (not signing agent/mobile notary info) from a public forum. There are no DUMB questions but there are lazy people...there are people too lazy to find the answers from the laws they swore to uphold. They stress me, and they stress others.

How about if we all take a vote and insist Harry not allow new notaries who don't care about their commission enough to learn about it? If I insisted on that Harry'd send Sid and Hugh with nets to get me to "the quiet place."

Reply by PAW_Fl on 3/5/05 10:18pm
Msg #23861

Now there's a thought ...

Harry'd send Sid and Hugh with nets to get me to "the quiet place."

<gr&d>

Reply by BrendaTX on 3/5/05 11:07pm
Msg #23874

Re: Now there's a thought ...

PAW-FL: ***"Harry'd send Sid and Hugh with nets to get me to "the quiet place."
<gr&d>***

Yeah, well Harry, Sid and Hugh can try it, but I know a policeman from Shirley, MA who can take 'em.

(Paul...am I answering myself again???)

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 3/5/05 9:06pm
Msg #23848

I just don't understand it. If CaliNotary doesn't agree with another notary, then instead of making fun of, or using obscene language, CaliNotary should just overlook the thread/message.

Why should CaliNotary take the time to criticize? Judging from your profile, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders HisHughness, and you're a funny guy! I just don't understand how you can accept a notary like CaliNotary.

I couldn't even imagine the way CaliNotary acts when he/she goes to a signing. The signing companies should take the time to go through these threads/messages. Or maybe somebody should give them all a heads up.

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/5/05 9:29pm
Msg #23853

OK, this is just too freaking funny.

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/5/05 10:19pm
Msg #23862

Since you have a hard-on for Cali, please get your facts straight -- "she" is a "he" as has already been pointed out in an earlier thread. If you were not so intent on patting your own back about how wonderful you were, and beginning new threads pumping yourself up over and over, in case someone has missed it, you would know Cali's sex.

As for his comment telling the original poster to use the Search button, that's the first step SAs do *before* asking basic questions of a company.

Now follow your own advice and "move on."

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/5/05 10:34pm
Msg #23867

Re: The purpose of Search

*Important Notice
If you are going to ask a question, please consider consulting the Search feature before doing so. Many questions have been asked and answered repeatedly on this forum by expert notaries: Should I buy a laser printer? • What are e-docs? • What is a signing agent? • How much should I charge? • How do I get started? Answers to questions like these are just a few clicks away!*

Reply by anonymous on 3/6/05 2:36am
Msg #23893

What a bunch of petty fools

Reply by I agree on 3/6/05 7:49am
Msg #23900

I agree. This entire thread seems infantile.

Reply by Anonymous on 3/6/05 12:15pm
Msg #23930

I asked 1 simple question,didn't mean to get anything started. I thought this was supposed be a helpful forum, but as I can see nobody here has the time to answer a simple question with a yes or no,which takes less time than to give all the negative feedback. I guess in the future I will keep my comments to myself other than ask when I know they won't be answered properly.

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/6/05 12:50pm
Msg #23937

Hey, I gave you a simple answer to your question. If you choose not to put the effort into finding the info (took me about 2 seconds to do after I put "signingz" into the search function on the board) you have nobody to blame but yourself.

As for answering your questions "properly", this isn't a notary hotline. Nobody has to give you ANY help at all. You should be appreciative of whatever information you do get here, not complaining about how we didn't answer your questions properly.

And of course, it could be argued that you didn't ask your question properly to begin with. If you had done a simple search you wouldn't have had to ask the question in the first place.

The whole point in telling you to use the search button instead of just giving you the answer was to try to teach to to find whatever information you were looking for without having to ask and wait for an answer. The whole "give a man a fish.....teach a man to fish....." concept.

Reply by Anonymous on 3/7/05 9:12pm
Msg #24231

Sugar, it's not you. CaliNotary is notorious for being bitchy and rude. He, yes, he, seems to get off on being an arrogant and pompous person, delighting in bashing any and everyone he can get his claws into. Don't take it personally. We just live with it.

There are a few people on the board who are kind and supportive. CaliNotary is just rude. I know there are those who will support him... and that's ok. It's understood that he has his supporters. It's also true that many of those who support him are some of the kindest on the board!

How's that for a catch-22? Read it all and use a really fine filter! I wish there was a more friendly board...but doesn't seem to be so. Best wishes to you, my friend.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.