Notary Rotary
Sirianni - New Company Info
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by LuLu on 3/27/05 8:37pm
Msg #27951

I just want everyone to know that I came upon this info on the NNA site: Sign123.com (Tommy Sirianni) What do ya think? I think I will not do business with this company.

Reply by Mike/NJ on 3/27/05 9:38pm
Msg #27954

Search--- great tool n/m

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/27/05 10:21pm
Msg #27956

There is a thread about Thomas Sirianni on this board pretty much every week. How so many people seem to miss them really boggles my mind.

Reply by LuLu on 3/28/05 12:13pm
Msg #28015

Re: I read the threads

I did not see any threads about Sirianni and Sign123.com so I thought a lot of other notaries would appreciate this information. If you don't want any information about him and his companies then don't read the messages that have his name in the subject line.

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/28/05 2:30pm
Msg #28044

Re: How did you search ??

I don't know how you searched for Siranni, but there are numerous threads and posts on both NotRot and GMN.

Reply by LuLu on 3/28/05 3:35pm
Msg #28057

I'm not sure what you are asking me. Please explain

Reply by KarenJ/CA on 3/28/05 5:28pm
Msg #28085

What I am not sure everyone is understanding is that Lulu is trying to explain that Sirianni has advertised himself on the signingagent.com website with a new company name of Sign123.com.

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/28/05 7:06pm
Msg #28102

That is good information. How else would we know to stay away from his new company?

Reply by MI_Notary on 3/28/05 7:06pm
Msg #28103

I appreciate your post. I am owed by him and have not seen a similar post like this one. I sure am glad you posted this information as I do not want to get burned again. Thanks again!!

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/29/05 12:32am
Msg #28148

I didn't say whether I did or didn't want any information about him, I made a simple observation that there is a thread about him on this board on what seems to be a weekly basis. Which is true.

This is just another example of why we encourage people to read the older messages on this board. Anybody who has done so, or does so in the future, will see the same story posted over and over again (including this thread) and will know better than to accept any signings from him. Which will hopefully prevent the inevitable "I'm worried, I did one for him last week" types of responses.

Reply by MI_Notary on 3/28/05 7:20pm
Msg #28106

Re: Sign123.com Update

Just an FYI to those interested. I searched signingagent.com and got the contact info for this company, called the number listed for Sign123.com and IT IS Thomas Sirianni & Assoc!! So I would suggest staying away from this new found company or we'll be letting them earn thousands of $$ on us for free again.

For those interested the contact info is as follows:

Sign123.com (which I tried and it is not a signig company website)
690 Broadway, Ste. 203
Massapequa, NY 11758
Email: [e-mail address] (for those who don't know, esq. means attorney)
Phone: 516-799-9000 (Answers to Thomas Siranni & Assoc) - Funny, huh??
(oh and last activity is 3/28/05) - could it have been created today??

Funny, how they think they can get away with it. Anyway, thought I would pass the info to you.

Thanks LuLu for your insight. Smiley

Reply by LuLu on 3/28/05 8:02pm
Msg #28116

Re: Sign123.com Update

Your welcome. I know how much I appreciate the information I receive on these message boards and just want to contribute.

Reply by Mary Pierce/PA on 3/29/05 5:57am
Msg #28157

That is not a Sirianni website (Sign123.com) It's for a sign company in Hong Kong.

Reply by LuLu on 3/29/05 8:13am
Msg #28173

This listing on the NNA site...

If you are a member of the NNA signing agent area look up Sign123.com and you will get all of Sirianni's information including the same address as his other companies. The site does not say he has a website that's apparently only the name of this company. Check it out.

Reply by john on 3/30/05 7:23am
Msg #28454

I'm a "friend" of Tom's because we all know what a great guy he is. Would it be helpfull if I gave you his home address.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.