Notary Rotary
That is it! I heart is ponding so hard
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Doris on 3/24/05 5:47pm
Msg #27502

I just got a call form a company I don't even know the name. She was professionnal talking to me. It is my first signing so I behave like I was comb. She said it is a refinance, Edoc and Country Wide (I think) will send me the information to how to get the doc. She will send me a confirmation letter with the fees ect... She said we pay $125, so I did not say anything, I said it is fine. Did I do everything right? Now I am going in the shower, prepare my stamp and everything. It is for tonight and she said the borrower are flexible (time) and it is right here close to me.
I have a upset stomach, cannot eat. I want to do it perfectly. I will have to fedex that also. I need to find out where I can fed ex.
I just want to share that with you guys.

Reply by DellaCa on 3/24/05 6:06pm
Msg #27506

You'll be fine , remember to breathe , they don't know its your first stay calm and remember your training. keep us posted.

Reply by Mysti_FL on 3/24/05 6:07pm
Msg #27507

Take a very deep breath, then a drink of water, and go for it. The first time's the hardest!
Good Luck!
Mysti

Reply by Susie/OH on 3/24/05 6:10pm
Msg #27509

And, your nerves are frazzled and you will be loose at both ends until you know the package is on the way. Then, relief. Then, you start thinking "did I do it right!" Will the company call and chew me out? If you do not hear a word from anyone, then you did it right.

Reply by Chris-CA on 3/24/05 6:14pm
Msg #27510

You'll do great!!

Reply by Doris on 3/24/05 6:32pm
Msg #27514

How about the price? Do you think it is ok?
The signing company is five point signins
she gave me an amount of 125 $
we did not talk in detail like 50 for signing and 50 for docs
was it ok to say sure it is ok with me

Reply by Chris-CA on 3/24/05 6:54pm
Msg #27518

I think it's a GREAT price!

Reply by Susie/OH on 3/24/05 9:15pm
Msg #27545

You did "REAL GOOD" N/M

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 3/24/05 10:57pm
Msg #27571

Regarding Fed Ex locations

Go to this site and put in your location.

http://www.fedex.com/Dropoff/start?locale=en_US

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.