Notary Rotary
Thomas A. Sirianni
Notary Discussion History

Thomas A. Sirianni
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by caroleMI on 3/3/05 1:56pm
Msg #23469

Thomas A. Sirianni

Hey everybody, I found a web site for our beloved (lol) Thomas A. Sirianni Esq.
it is www.sendanotary.com. telephone number 1866-Sign-123. How about well all call it to get our money? What do you think?

Reply by ERNA_CA on 3/3/05 2:05pm
Msg #23473

His last name brings back memories. Wonder if he is from the same contry as the contractor that made a bundle on my back and many others. Not in this business but construction. I and all the other sub contractors got togater and made sure he lost his contracting lisence. He had to come to all of us with payment in full and have us sign a release as to get his lisence back. Strenth in numbers I would say. Put him on notice pay or all of us will report you to every wich way and take you to court. Good luck guys.

Reply by teddog on 3/3/05 2:06pm
Msg #23474

CaroleMI
Read (teddog)message from today. Speaking for myself THANK YOU for letting us know where the "SWeetheart" is!! I will be contacting him PRONTO.

Thanks

Teddog

Reply by Heritage Closing Agency of Kentucky Inc. on 3/3/05 3:35pm
Msg #23492

DONT CLOSE LOANS FOR THES PEOPLE UNLESS YOU HAVE FREE TIME TO KILL BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO MONEY 6 MONTHS TRYING TO OLLECT I GUESS I LOSE.

Reply by teddog on 3/3/05 3:54pm
Msg #23493

HI! It's Teddog again. How right you are. I tried each and every contact phone and e-mail, all you will get is a recording. I wonder if there is anything the BBB can do in the states where Sirianni is located (to at least get the States Attorney interested?) I find it hard to believe he can STIFF so many people and get away with it. I would think that (Contract under False pretencies) would apply. What about NNA that is so good at taking money to Support us?? one would think they do something to help their Notaries. I don't know, but there has to to be some way to stop these BAD PAYS.

Teddog

Reply by Kathleen DeSando on 3/3/05 4:13pm
Msg #23498

I contaced the Long Island BBB but it was useless. Their response was "We have carefully reviewed your correspondence; unfortunately, the issues that you have raised are not within the scope of services that we offer to the community." They referred me to the Maryland State's Attorney's office. Did that... They told me that they don't handle issues such as this because I am considered a "business" rather than a consumer. Any other suggestions?

Thomas Sirianni has already collected all of our payments from the borrower's escrow account and continues to "Stiff" us as you said earlier. He's earning a heap of $$ on the interest alone!

Keep putting the word out that THOMAS A.SIRIANNI, AKA SENDANOTARY.COM DOESN'T PAY HIS NOTARIES and maybe he won't be able to get any to work for him.

Reply by Mary Pierce on 3/3/05 8:14pm
Msg #23522

This first two I did for him I contact the title company and they made sure I got paid. I just had to contact another title company for the last and final one I did for them. Their payment is 2 weeks late.

Reply by Linda on 3/3/05 4:27pm
Msg #23500

Glad I finally got my measly $75.00 after 5 months of harrassing them. The title co. actually helped me get paid. What a nightmare. Right up there with Loan Star

Reply by ERNA_CA on 3/3/05 5:17pm
Msg #23508

Thats the key. Contact his customers. Title or lender or bouth. If you all do it they will get concerned about using him and he might learn a lession. I am sure he wants to keep them happy even though he dosnt worry about keeping the notaries happy.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 3/3/05 5:46pm
Msg #23510

Re: Thomas A. Sirianni To Teddog

My sugestion is that you all get togather send him an email or fax, list all your names and all money's outstanding. Give him a week to pay up or make payment arrangements or you will contact all his customers and list them all. Allso make him aware that you will put the word out about his business practises on all Notarie boards and report him to BBB, IRS, SOS and so on. If his lifelyhood is at stake i bet he will react. Folks like him need to learn that it dose not pay to try and get ritch on the back of others, makes me fume.

Reply by Paul_IL on 3/3/05 9:50pm
Msg #23549

Keep calling title co & lender, keep asking for the next

higher supervisor. If it is a national title company contact the vender management department and register a complaint.

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/3/05 10:07pm
Msg #23558

Re: Keep calling title co & lender, keep asking for the next

I ended up calling the Integrated Loan Services after hounding him for four months. They said "You will get a check in the mail TODAY". A couple hours later Sirianni's office called and said they would send a check that day. I received it four days later. Maybe if ILS gets enough calls he might start paying on time.

Reply by Mary Pierce on 3/4/05 6:00am
Msg #23571

Re: Keep calling title co & lender, keep asking for the next

I had to do that for the first 2 signings I did for him. I wish I knew about him before I did them. I am not willing to wait 4 months. They are 2 weeks late with this payment. I contact the final title company yesterday. Waiting for a return call from one of the reps that handles Sirianni's acct. Even had my attorney fax a note to Sirianni yesterday. I just want to get this overwith. I'm also having a problem with another SS that I posted about earlier.

Reply by Josh_FL on 3/4/05 6:06am
Msg #23572

I became interested in this and decided to look around the internet for this guy's presence. From the whois database inquiry at godaddy.com found that Logic Software is the administrative contact for the webpage. If you go to their site and look at the 2nd page of testimonials, http://www.logicsoftware.net/testimonials2.asp, you'll find Mr. Sirianni's raves of this company. The wording cracked me up, "they were a steal". I'll dig some more on this guy and hopefully help get him out of the biz.

Reply by Anonymous on 3/4/05 6:24am
Msg #23575

It won't do you any good to call that number, no answers at it either.

Reply by unknown on 3/4/05 8:19am
Msg #23587

Thomas A. Sirianni, Esq.
690 Broadway, Suite 203
Massapequa, NY 11758
(516) 799-9000
Fax: (516) 797-5300

Reply by Lauriec on 3/4/05 8:49am
Msg #23592

Thanks for the new # and web address, I've been calling them and emailing them each day since my 60 day waiting period was up (2/15) and never get a response. I called the title co. about them last month (I had another signing from Oct. for them from the same title co. that I was waitng for payment from, also, and I did finally receive payment after 4 months.) and the title co. told me I was about the 100th notary ro call them about Sirianni and they had dropped them as a SS. The title co. said Sirianni had been paid for months for my closings since Dec. At least I got paid for one of the closings...maybe I'll get my other check in time for summer vacation!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.