Notary Rotary
Thomas A. Sirianni, Inc.
Notary Discussion History

Thomas A. Sirianni, Inc.
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by teddog on 3/12/05 10:08pm
Msg #25207

Thomas A. Sirianni, Inc.

To the gentleman who had Information regarding "The Notaries Favorite" Mr. Sirianni who is holding I Ain't paying Anyone!! Award for the year! Can you please let me know the phone or the address to file a complaint against Sirianni. I have contacted Integrated Loan Services and explained that I have not been paid<That was a real big help! NOT!!! Sent emails till they are coming out of my ears. I intend to HUNT this guy down. I know he HIDES behing all manner of company names. So I would like get that information if possible. I worked hard for the fees, driving hether and yon..etc. Everyone knows the drill. Now I no longer take Edocs unless you are VERY close relative. <Just kidding ! But I really do not take Edocs any more, I've been BURNED too often. Thank you for your help.

THE TEDDOG

Reply by CaroleMI on 3/13/05 6:50am
Msg #25230

teddog:

I filed a coplaint with the NYS Separtment of State Division of Licrensing Service.
Their address is (Complaint Review Office, 123 William St., 19th Fl, New York, NY 10038
Go the the State of New York's web site and you can download their complaint form. Sirianni is a Real Estate Broker, as well as a Notary and Attorney. I also filed a complaint the AG's office.

Reply by CaroleMI on 3/13/05 6:51am
Msg #25231

NY Department of State.

Reply by David Waite on 3/13/05 8:09am
Msg #25235

Remeber treat yourself as a Buisness, not a employee.

Mail 1 Invoice detailing the closing time and date and charge for service make sure you type it up with payment due within 14 days.
on day 15 make 1 phone Reminding them that payment is past due.
wait 7 days create a invoice with past due, if you ever seen a letter from any buisness follow this model, be polite, yet firm and if you feel really mean, add a late fee of 25.00. Make a message that Payment is expected within 14 days of this letter date, to avoid any further late fees, or legal expenses, or having the account sent to a collection agency, please remit payment to: Your address.

No matter what Notaries are Independant contractors, once you go to a signing, stamp the papers, and mail it back, your job is done, your service is provided, regardless what happens with the loan. Make sure you (Any notary) keep detail info as to borrowers name, date service provided, mail the invoice to the SS or the lender, or whoever gave you the assignment. Follow the steps, and no matter what you will be paid 99% of the time and if you go to court you will win, plus court costs.

Stop taking excuses why they cant pay, dont be scared that they will never call you again, if you push to hard, you shouldnt want to sign for companies that are slow to pay anyways. I know Independant Contractors in many fields and none of them will take the slowness of payment, "YOU ARE NOT A EMPLOYEE" remember its YOUR buisness.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 3/13/05 10:13am
Msg #25242

Or just do what I do after you've exhausted all your "pleadings". Go to your attorney and have him/her write the company a letter. Within seven days you'll get your money.

I use various attorneys and everytime I had to go too that extreme, which has only been three times thus far, they listen to me.

Reply by teddog on 3/13/05 12:28pm
Msg #25261

Thanks to everyone for all their help. I agree WE all should be treating this as a business, because it is a business. I know I have Changed my approach to dealing with companies. I no longer do Edocs-it's always a RUSH JOB and always have a problem collecting. I have always tried to treat this as a business and stay on top of billing. MY RULES are: New company- one signing untill I recieve payment for the first job. If they want they can send payment with overnight docs. I will not work for ANY company that you have to wait for 45/days to get paid<it's a bad sign!! RE:Sirianni he's my first "burn-job" I sure hope he's the last-I can't afford to do this for FREE. I would rather lose jobs the take any chances with people I do not know. Thanks Again For Your Help Everyone!!!!! The Teddog

Reply by Mark on 3/13/05 12:35pm
Msg #25262

New York State Grievence Committee for Reporting New York Lawyers
631-231-3775 miss michelle (I hope this number is still correct)

Have you called the FTC? I think they might do something if they get enough complaints about this guy.

Don't give up or give in! Some people just give up trying to collect -- and that is just what these companies want us to do. Stand your ground... this is your business.

Reply by McMann on 3/22/05 6:19pm
Msg #27080

Add me to the list of those not paid!

Now his phone is also disconnected. We did a signing for him / Integrated Loan Services/ CitiBank mid January, 2005. Overnight docs $75 Perhaps calls/ bills sent to Citibank and/or the borrower?

Reply by Joan_OH on 3/22/05 8:10pm
Msg #27110

Re: Add me to the list of those not paid!

Call Susan Brown @ ILS

Joan-OH

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.