Notary Rotary
Thomas Siranni
Notary Discussion History

Thomas Siranni
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 3/14/05 1:37pm
Msg #25372

Thomas Siranni

Just got a call from his office. Notifying me my check has been mailed. This closing was done in December. After several invoices faxed and a collection letter sent cc to the title company. Title company responded asap and left Siranni's office a message.
I will keep you all updated when I receive the check. I am not holding my breath.
Good luck to all who did a closing for him.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 3/14/05 1:39pm
Msg #25374

Three months is about the norm for Sirianni. You will probably get the check.

Reply by Mary Pierce on 3/14/05 2:50pm
Msg #25394

I faxed him a note last Thursday saying if I did not have my payment by 3/15 I'd forward a copy of letter to Attorney Generals office the following day. I faxed that letter to Sirianni's office and emailed it to him as well. If that check is not in my mail box on Tuesday it's going to out to the AG.

Reply by Sunny Notary/WA on 3/14/05 5:08pm
Msg #25411

Re: Thomas Siranni - how old is the oldest invoice?

I did two for him in November, one at the beginning and one at the end of the month and haven't been paid for either of them! I wonder how old the oldest unpaid invoice is?

Reply by Mary Pierce on 3/14/05 7:33pm
Msg #25429

mine is from December.

Reply by carlosnyc on 3/14/05 7:53pm
Msg #25432

I did 3 signings for him in July 2004, haven't seen a dime yet.

Reply by MsDeb on 3/15/05 9:21am
Msg #25499

I did a closing for him on 8/10/04. Just sent a final notice to [e-mail address]. demanding payment, if not rec'd in 10 days, a complaint is being filed (I am sure along with many others) with NYC Board of Licensing. Stay tuned....

Reply by Everette/VA on 3/14/05 8:28pm
Msg #25437

What is the mailing address for Thomas Siranni? Tia

Reply by Kevin Downs - VA on 3/14/05 10:48pm
Msg #25455

Re: Thomas Siranni - mailing address

Thomas A. Sirianni, Inc.
690 Broadway, Suite 203
Massapequa, New York 11758

Reply by Mary Pierce on 3/15/05 5:51am
Msg #25478

Re: Thomas Siranni - mailing address

Try faxing your invoices to this number 516-797-5300 - someone on here posted a message about an ad he had for an attorney and this was the fax number to fax resumes to.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 3/14/05 9:37pm
Msg #25444

His name is starting to bug me! n/m

Reply by Kevin Downs on 3/14/05 10:42pm
Msg #25452

I have done several signings for Siranni over the past two years - but never again! They ALWAYS take at least six months to pay. It's funny this should come up tonight. I just mailed a "threatening" letter to him. I have to wonder if he has a clue about the problem as I have always dealt with a female employee who makes many promises so I mailed a letter to him marked "personal and confidential" which probably means nothing to the person opening the mail. My problem at the moment; over a year ago I contracted to do a closing for them. Now they refuse to pay. The reason: They claim they hired me for a friend (Perfect Closings - Joe Ciminna) and I would have to get my money from him except one little problem - he has never returned my calls. If I don't hear back this time, I'm going to try out using a collection agency.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.