Notary Rotary
To Korey et al.
Notary Discussion History

To Korey et al.
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Becky on 3/12/05 11:12am
Msg #25117

To Korey et al.

Enough is enough. I am going to be blunt. Why is it that the FEW people who "compliment" you are either brand new, never posted on this board before, came out of nowhere, and most with invalid IP addresses? Korey, I can only conclude that these "people" are bogus. What? You thought that we don't know how to surf the internet anonymously? You created those people and pretend to have conversations with them just so you can advertise your services and to try to gain support. I do honestly believe that you are a smart person. It's a pity you use your inteligence the wrong way. Your arrogance and self indulgence have brought you no where but complete disrespect from members of this board. There isn't ANYTHING you can say that will change the consensus of the people on this board. Because, you see Korey, respect is earned, not forced upon. So stop calling other people "children" when you are obviously the imature one.

Be smart and change your screen name if you'd like people to read your posts. I for one will no longer read your childish plea for attention. Don't bother to reply, I will not read it. So long.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 3/12/05 3:12pm
Msg #25149

Child, child, child....

Little notary girl......... please grow up.

You are a public servant, and sadly enough, you're a big kid.

Show me one time where I posted a response to somebody's request where I advertised my services. Why would I advertise my services on the forum?

If a Massachusetts notary public had a question that can be answered by jumping to my webpage, then why is it illegal on this board to post my website?

Believe me or not, I don't have conversations with myself on this board. Why not just look up the notary posting a question, call him/her and ask "are you Korey?"

In addition, I do have two different screen names that you, as well as the other children, have replied too, and carried out a conversation.

If I'm so imature, and your so secure with yourself, why do you and others take the time out to try to make me look like the "inexpirenced professional". I will admit, I haven't been a notary for too long, however I have gained a lot of expirence. Granted, I'm not as old as you and the other notaries, but I know what I'm doing. Care for references?

By assisting other notaries and directing them too the correct website, and/or material, you say I'm arrogant and self indulgent. Yet, here you are, speaking of something that has absouletly nothing to do with notary public work.

I'm very proud that you are old enough to voice your opinion of your fellow competitor. You sit there, as well as others, and have to poke fun, and disrespect me and others. Yet, ironically, you tell me to grow up.

I post my real name, unlike all of you, except a selected few, because I'm not concerend about what you and other children have to say. Why do you only post your alias? Why not post your real name and state?

Children you servants are and children is all you'll ever be in my book. You know, I actually had a Signing company ask me why is their hostility towards me on this forum. I told them the truth. "I am bashed because of the state I'm from. Most of the notaries that are bashing me are from California, where a notary public is everywhere you turn unlike the gay o'le Massachusetts."

Becky, it's time to acquire your own thoughts, actions, and feelings. You're pathetic because you only bash me because of the other notary.

LET'S BE ADULTS AND KEEP THIS FORUM RELATED TO NOTARY PUBLIC WORK. IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON. THANK YOU.

Respectfully,
Korey Humphreys
60 Washington Street
Ayer, MA 01432

Reply by Anonymous on 3/12/05 3:21pm
Msg #25150

Boo Yeah! U Go Korey!! :-)

Way to go Korey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You stay.......... let the kids go some where else!!!!!!!!! I support you Humphrieys!

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 3/12/05 3:32pm
Msg #25151

Okay... It's Humphreys.. LOL n/m

Reply by Charm_AL on 3/12/05 4:20pm
Msg #25158

LOL...intentionally misspelling your own name that's rich!

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 3/12/05 4:24pm
Msg #25159

LMAO.... Child n/m

Reply by BrendaTX on 3/12/05 5:38pm
Msg #25165

Annoying...

Annoying fellow and a non-paying member of this board last time I checked. If Harry has to convert to a paying members only board, then new folks will not be allowed to come and post, or learn. (It might help if non-paying members were not allowed to log in and thus their IPs would always be exposed and clue us in to who the post was really from.)

No doubt the quality of the board's postings has been diluted by his arrival.

It makes you wonder if this person is just a chance interloping annoyance or part of a scheme to cause members to depart and go elsewhere. (Yeah, I know...LMAO...child!)

I feel for Harry (and all who contribute) because this is definitely a problem to the paying members and those of us who enjoyed the networking of the members here... and those of us who have supported this board with posts and membership fees.

Whatever the case, it's best just to ignore him and his antics...not much else we can do except to stop coming here. And...that may just be the purpose of his recent appearance. Not much can be done except just to ignore him and maybe he will go away and stop trying to ruin the board.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 3/12/05 5:54pm
Msg #25167

Re: Annoying...

Brenda, You're one of the ones that are respected here.

I've been shutting up and minding my own. Whenever I answer somebodys questions, everything get's turned on me and I am accused of talking amongst myself and creating fictious screen names just to advertise. LOL I haven't advertised a dang thing since my first post.

I may add my email to help other notaries or give my URL address, that's not advertising.

That's ridiculous! If they stop bringing stupid stuff up as Becky dilberatly made a post, once again, talking about me, when that had nothing to do with nothing. Of course I'm going to reply and respond.

Reply by PAULTFL on 3/12/05 5:56pm
Msg #25168

How about non members able to read the post but not able to respond or post. I find this form very informative site.

Reply by BrendaTX on 3/12/05 6:00pm
Msg #25169

Paul...

Hi Paul.

I agree with you. I wish for anyone to be able to interact here totally and freely, as long as sincerity is part of the mix. A lot of insincerity has happened in the last few weeks as a result of the subject of the concerns noted in my earlier post.

I read this board voraciously before having a membership. I agree it should be open to anyone. Exclusion was not the intent of my comments. I hope that's clear now. Smiley

It's just tough when a situation arrives like the one that's been happening lately.

Brenda

Reply by PAULTFL on 3/12/05 6:06pm
Msg #25170

Re: Paul...

Hey Brenda, I agree with you in regards to this being an open form. I also read this form before joining. But lately some of the post have nothing to do notary work. Just bs. My stating that by limiting who can post maybe it can go back to a professional board that it is suppose to be.

Reply by BrendaTX on 3/12/05 6:49pm
Msg #25178

Re: Paul...Got it...

And, since I am guilty of a little bs recently, please ignore my recent post about Hugh's Juice and Bait Store. It's Saturday night, you know...I got a little crazy. Smiley

Reply by Ted_MI on 3/12/05 9:41pm
Msg #25200

Re: Paul...Got it...

Brenda,

Well, I truly wouldn't worry about it. If there weren't a little bit of bs, as you refer to it, or tangential responses now and then I think maybe this board could become very dry.

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/12/05 6:49pm
Msg #25177

Within the last two weeks, a lot of regulars have quit posting. I know that I have begun posting a lot less, especially after last weekend. It is easy to ignore one person and that person's posts, but because it is so easy to not log in and use whatever user name a person wants, and with using dialup and wifi, IP addresses mean nothing anymore, when I do post, I'm only posting to regulars or names that have been around for quite some time.

Reply by BrendaTX on 3/12/05 6:50pm
Msg #25180

Good Idea, Carolyn.

I think that's kind of what I have been doing without realizing it. Seems like a good way to proceed for now.

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/12/05 7:18pm
Msg #25184

"Whatever the case, it's best just to ignore him and his antics..."

People have been saying this for days. I think it's high time we stop saying we need to do it and just do it.

And it might not be the worst idea in the world for anyone who is bothered by him to drop a line to Harry and let him know your concerns. Sure couldn't hurt and if he gets enough complaints he might get rid of him.

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 3/12/05 9:47pm
Msg #25203

I noticed a very similar writing style between him and his

"supporters." I found it odd that I hadn't seen this particular acronym in some time and then,

I think ur the problem Cali! - Sue@MA on 3/11/05 1:43pm

if u r talking about this Co:... - Korey Humphreys on 3/11/05 3:21pm

Posted within a couple of threads of each other, chance maybe, seems more habit than chance. The sign at the Zoo says, Don't feed the Animals. People like this are like dogs who chase cars, they make a lot of noise and attract a lot of attention, but they don't last too long. JMHO

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.