United Land Services
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Pa Notary on 3/17/05 10:31am
Msg #25988

United Land Services

Anyony closed for them before? They're out of Hauppage, NY good-bad-ugly? TIA

Reply by LuLu on 3/17/05 11:07am
Msg #26000

I did one for them awhile back and I had to call because I had not been paid. I was told that they never received the invoice, but I had a fax confirmation that it did go through and it was also included in the package when I sent it back. I sent everything again and finally was paid. I personally don't like when I have to call looking for my payment. And the thing about not getting the invoice...I don't buy.

Reply by PA Notary on 3/17/05 11:14am
Msg #26001

LULU: how long did it take to get paid...from closing to actual reciept of payment ?

Reply by sue on 3/17/05 11:26am
Msg #26003

It just so happens I've got my file for them out right now. This week I followed up on 3 outstanding payments from December. I got the same story. Invoices are to be faxed to Jerry Miller, not included with the package because they don't always get to him. Too bad no one tells you that up front. Of my 3 open invoices he says they will only pay me for one. First loan the borrowers rescinded after 2 days. Second loan was a no sign due to lender not informing the borrower her husband (who was not on the deed to her house) had to sign some things. I did tell them I expected payment in full and I will follow through but at this point I don't believe I'll be doing any further work for them. All the loans I've done are Bank of New York HELOCs and the borrowers are very uninformed although being a simple HELOC they do figure it out quickly. The other thing I personally don't like (and this wouldn't cause me to stop working for them) is the borrowers write out a check for $25,000, sign it and it goes back with the package.

Other ones I did for them payment was:
closed September 24, 2003 paid August 4, 2004
closed May 10 - paid June 22
closed July 30 - paid August 26
closed August 3 - paid Sept. 21

Reply by LuLu on 3/17/05 12:04pm
Msg #26007

Tha's exactly the same. Same name too. After they did the first one, they called me a few days later with another one and I told them I don't accept multiple assignments from a company until I am comfortable that I will get paid. I have not heard from them since and that's fine by me.

Reply by LuLu - almost 60 days/nm on 3/17/05 11:59am
Msg #26006

Re: United Land Services

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.