Notary Rotary
Update to Info I promised you...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by ben/TN on 3/30/05 9:25pm
Msg #28704

www.NotaryDex.com is the website I promised to get if I could find the name. Some of you asked more questions and this is all I know.

1. This is a new site still under construction.
2. The site has a form that you can fill out that will inform you when they are released on the web.
3. I was told that they are a new company that will take the notary industry to the next level. What that means is anyones guess. (I hope it means it will make me more money.)
4. I was told that it will be a site for notaries primarily but will bring the title, escrow, lending companies,etc directly to the notary. I don't know what that means. (still hope that means make me more money)
5. I assume you will have to pay something to be a part of the site but was told that if you want to increase your business with the companies that we all want to work with...then you will want to be "IN" on this site as soon as it's available. (thus why I entered my info to get informed and hope it brings more money. (getting a pattern here)
6. I was told by someone who was told by someone who I don't know. (SORRY. I had to find a small piece of paper I had wrote down the name in my office that needs a spring cleaning.)

I'm sorry I can't explain more, I think I was just over hearing someone talking about it and asked and I wrote down the name. I just promised a few of you that I would let everyone know when I found the name again. I said earlier that I'm searching for sites that will bring in the work and if this site does it, then "sign me up"

Good luck everyone and if I get any info from them because you don't want to sign up, then I will let you know.

Reply by DellaCA on 3/31/05 12:17am
Msg #28759

Ok I gave it a shot but where it asked for the state I was lic. to work in I put Ca and it said Please enter at least 3 characters in the "State" field. So I tried Cal. and California. it keeps come up with Please enter at least 3 characters in the "State" field.Now its been a looooog day but what am I missing here???

Reply by Reggie on 3/31/05 1:57am
Msg #28772

Try the old abbreviation for Cal I don't remember what it is exactly but I used the Kas for Kansas and that worked.

Reggie
Kansas

Reply by Trenton Hall on 3/31/05 6:11am
Msg #28776

With the lack of information this site gives, I'd be rather leery about giving, information.

Reply by Ty_MN on 3/31/05 7:06am
Msg #28779

I don't have a problem...

I have more of a problem when a company might ask for my SSN or a copy of my notary stamp or drivers license. Especially when I blocked out the drivers license number and they said they needed that to do a criminal check...yeah, just don't put me in your database then. I'm not giving THAT kind of info out.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.