Notary Rotary
National Notary Association
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by redsebring on 3/22/05 10:49pm
Msg #27146

Does anyone know if this association offers a free trial?
Thank you

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 3/22/05 11:04pm
Msg #27150

You could check out their website to see

I don't believe they will give anything away for free, but I could be wrong.

Reply by redsebring on 3/22/05 11:07pm
Msg #27151

nothing on their site. My gratitude for your reply!

Reply by Jon on 3/22/05 11:21pm
Msg #27156

To the NNA, "FREE" is a "four letter word". Why would you want a free trial?? They have nothing to offer that you can't get elsewhere for a better price and more accurate also.

Reply by redsebring on 3/22/05 11:41pm
Msg #27162

Where are these "other" places and "better" prices located,Jon? does it "pay" to belong to this or any associations in regards to aquiring notary work? Do companies really require these or any one in particular?

Reply by anon on 3/23/05 1:41am
Msg #27168

the NNA is a good association to belong to,, I belong to all of them and they are ALL helpfull
You can call and ask any question you may have and everyone at the NNA is very polite and helpfull I dont know why people have to BASH other companies,, they are all in it for the money and to help others,,, I think they are all very helpful and offer good products and above all they are all very helpfull, in this business I think we need all the assistance we can obtain!!!

Reply by Marla_NorCal on 3/23/05 2:08am
Msg #27169

NO compliant about my NNA/NSA subscription . I have got 90% of my calls from their site. I have been on since 5/04.
Good Luck, Marla

Reply by Happy_in_Fl on 3/23/05 3:35am
Msg #27171

Notary Rotary has been a real asset to me.

Have had many good contacts out of this Site. (from what I can surmise- only one thru NNA)

Guess "You pays your money, and you takes your chance" as the saying goes.

Really- your money is best spent right here for the return you will get: Thats my feeling anyway.

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/23/05 11:43am
Msg #27220

**You can call and ask any question you may have and everyone at the NNA is very polite and helpfull**

When they answer the question incorrectly over 90% of the time, it doesn't matter how polite they are/were.

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/23/05 11:40am
Msg #27219

No, SSs don't require you to belong to any association to acquire notary work. As a marketing and "get your name out there" exposure basis, you can't beat paying for membership/premier memberships on this site and others.

Reply by Debbie/NJ on 3/23/05 5:57am
Msg #27179

I belong to the NNA, gomobilenotary and Notary Rotary. I have gotten more business through the NNA. Recently I got a few calls from Notary Rotary. I don't recall anyone saying they found me on Go Mobile Notary. Hope that helps.

Reply by ColleenCA on 3/23/05 10:46am
Msg #27210

I belong to both the NNA (and the NSA section of the NNA) and Notaryrotary. I have not received calls from either one.

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 3/23/05 11:15am
Msg #27215

I don't like the NNA... they only crave our money IMO n/m

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 3/23/05 11:44am
Msg #27221

I have belonged to the NNA since September, 2000. I have received MANY calls for signing assignments through the NSA website.
I benefit greatly through my membership with the NNA.

***I think many signing agents do not like the NNA because of the countless number of seminars, workshops, etc. the NNA puts on to train Notary Signing Agents.
I'm just thinking many Signing Aents are "ticked off" that the NNA is taking away their livlihood by getting the word out & training more & more Notaries to be Signing Agents.
***To me this may be why the NNA gets bashed so much on this & other message boards.
Stephanie

Reply by Jon on 3/23/05 5:40pm
Msg #27279

When I was listed on the NNA site, I received exactly NO calls from people who found me on that site. I also believe that they are recruiting new SA's using deceptive advertising. They advertise make $125 per signing, and come up with a recommended fee of $65. I feel that the NNA is deceptive at best and downright dishonest at worst.

With that said, the main reason that I dislike the NNA is due to the incorrect info that they routinely dispense as law. They make no distinction between their opinion of "good notary practice" and the actual law. I have personally received wrong information from them. When I called them on the misinformation, they just said "nobody's perfect". I even had one person tell me that I probably don't need them as I was capable of finding my own answers.

I could go on, but won't waste the board space repeating what I and others have said many times in the past. If you do a search you will find plenty of posts about the NNA.

Reply by ben/TN on 3/23/05 9:53pm
Msg #27354

I like the NNA & signingagent.com. I get 95% of my stuff from people calling and saying they found me there. I get the rest from notaryrotary and my website. I had said before that I heard of a new site that is supposed to be something really great coming out and when I find out the name I'll pass it on.
I believe in change...otherwise you get "stuck" in the same ole' same ole'

Hope that helps.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.