Notary Rotary
*yawning with boredom*
Notary Discussion History

*yawning with boredom*
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by nt/ca on 3/31/05 2:27pm
Msg #28891

*yawning with boredom*

As entertaining as this sandbox wrestling match has been for the last month, can y'all pack it in and can we PLEASE go back to talking about actual notary stuff now, please?

Reply by Charm_AL on 3/31/05 2:35pm
Msg #28895

I totally agree with you, but we are not finished suffering the wrath yet. Someone with that kind of personality won't let it go. Now he's desperate as you can see. We're going to see this back and forth for awhile I fear.
Anyway, I just did the fastest signing in the world I bet. The borrowers were in so much of a hurry they said just keep em' flyin', and were out of there in 15 minutes. think I'll take the next half hour to look for some new companies. I hope this Spring keeps going as it has been!

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/31/05 2:44pm
Msg #28899

If nothing else, hopefully this will encourage Harry to get rid of the Anonymous option when posting and make people create screennames and login if they want to use the board. Makes it a little more difficult for the mental patients to run amok like he is today.

Reply by IPS on 3/31/05 3:01pm
Msg #28902

What's your IP address Cali? n/m

Reply by Anonymous on 3/31/05 8:59pm
Msg #28989

Re: What's your IP address Cali? n/m

I would like to see your profile Cali-Notary What do you hide?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.