Notary Rotary
are things slow this new year? how do you get ratings posted
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by sasnak on 3/8/05 10:42pm
Msg #24462

Are things slow this new year? I was busier than a one armed paperhanger at the end of 2004, but things are so sssslllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwww so far in 2005. How do you get the companies to leave references for you on notary rotary?

Reply by Ted_MI on 3/9/05 7:13am
Msg #24490

Sasnak,

As far as companies leaving references for us on notaryrotary, my impression is that it is only the other way around.

Also you might want to indicate what state you are from; it helps those responding to your posts.

Reply by Cherilyn in CO on 3/9/05 10:31am
Msg #24518

I'm slow too...

This is the slowest I've been in the past 3 years. Normally, I do about 2-3 signings per week. I haven't done any at all since the last day of February.

I know this business has its ups and downs, but I can never help thinking that I screwed something up and my main company has put *me* on the no-no list :-)

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/9/05 8:27pm
Msg #24624

Re: I'm slow too...

I'm being kept pretty busy.

Reply by Mysti_FL on 3/9/05 11:30pm
Msg #24648

Re: I'm Busy Enough

I'm new and have a full time (more or less) job unrelated to my notary work. I have been kept busy doing 3 to 4 per week.
Mysti

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/10/05 12:18am
Msg #24659

Re: I'm slow too...

I'm busy too. I don't know what happened but I've made about twice as much as I normally do by this point in the month.

Now hopefully it'll keep up and I can make up for my blah Jan. and Feb.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.