Notary Rotary
cheap certification?
Notary Discussion History

cheap certification?
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Andreea Moldovan on 3/27/05 1:21am
Msg #27898

cheap certification?

I'm new to this forum and after I read the topics and your feedbacks, I said this is the place I should be in.
Does anyone know, or did anyone take the course of certification for a NSA from notarystudy.com?
It looks very cheap ( comparing NSA certification from National Notary, NNA)

Andreea

Reply by Moose on 3/27/05 1:32am
Msg #27900

Sorry, but never heard of notarystudy.com. I got my NSA from NNA. When I talk with a SS or TA they are only interested if I have my NSA from NNA.

Reply by Darby on 3/27/05 9:58pm
Msg #27955

Just curious... I haven't taken the NSA test w/the NNA and was wondering if you really needed to purchase their study book to pass it. Also what is a SS and TA?

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 3/28/05 8:59am
Msg #27983

The test is not that difficult

My sister and I both challenged the test without their book and passed.

Reply by Shannon/Va on 3/28/05 10:51am
Msg #27997

Re: The test is not that difficult

How can I get certified if my state does not require it and NNA doesn't offer it? Is there somewhere else to do it? NNA doesn't certify for Virginia

Reply by PAW_Fl on 3/28/05 11:06am
Msg #28000

You can get certified through the Signing Registry (http://www.SigningRegistry.info). The SR exam is tougher than the NNA's and, imo, more comprehensive. Their training manual is head and shoulders above the NNA's as well.

Reply by Shannon/Va on 3/28/05 4:49pm
Msg #28073

Thanks Paw, you always have such good words of wisdom. It is appreciated.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.