Notary Rotary
deaf & blind closing.
Notary Discussion History

deaf & blind closing.
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Paul M. Titus, Sr. on 3/18/05 4:57pm
Msg #26338

deaf & blind closing.

Turns put this closing I had questions about and worried about was one of the easiest closing I have done. The borrower had an implant and could hear if you sopke into the microphone attached to it. After reading each page I asked the borrower if he undeerstood what I read to him. He said yes. His care giver( who turns out was he ex-wife) placed his had on the paper and and he signed the docs. I wish all my closings could go this easy.

Reply by Hampton/CA on 3/18/05 5:38pm
Msg #26347

How long did this take??

"After reading each page"

With a typical refi being 80 pages, did you actually read every word of the loan pacakage to the borrower? If so, how long did that take?

Reply by Paul M. Titus, Sr. on 3/18/05 6:27pm
Msg #26349

Re: How long did this take??

a little over 2 & 1/2 hours.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 3/18/05 8:42pm
Msg #26364

Re: How long did this take??

There'll be another star in your crown in paradise for your patience and understanding!

Reply by Becca/FL on 3/18/05 10:50pm
Msg #26384

Paul - Thank you so much for letting us all know how it went. What a great experience for you. You get extra kuddos for me for the task that you completed today.

Her's your pat on the back! ;)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.