Notary Rotary
great important notice posted.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Linda on 3/1/05 1:31am
Msg #22973

Before, I even read this notice , I was going to post about this forum. I have tried & tried in the past to help individuals to learn from this forum. Unfortunately, the last several months it has become more and more lacking and boring. I myself, am getting disinterested. Even though I have been in the business for many years, I still need to keep refreshed and you have all enlightenend me on new situations. Something , definitely needs to change. Linda

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/1/05 1:48am
Msg #22975

What notice are you referring to?

Reply by linda on 3/1/05 1:48am
Msg #22976

Notary Rotary, please post " The great important notice posted " , that made me reply.

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/1/05 1:53am
Msg #22977

I'm lost. Was this a recent post that you're replying to?

Reply by linda n/m on 3/1/05 1:54am
Msg #22978

Re: great important notice posted.

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/1/05 1:57am
Msg #22980

I can't say this makes it any clearer.

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/1/05 1:58am
Msg #22981

Linda, are you okay?

Reply by ERNA_CA on 3/1/05 2:01am
Msg #22982

Re: great important notice posted. I am confused n/m

Reply by linda on 3/1/05 2:03am
Msg #22984

I ran into this heading and immediately replied to it and guess what, it was gone. I have been searching for it as well. The heading was , " great important notice posted ". and I replied. Did not add to it or change it, just clicked on it and responded. And yes i am okay... thank you

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/1/05 8:47am
Msg #23001

Are you sure it wasn't on GMN?

Reply by Smiley VA on 3/1/05 9:07am
Msg #23004

What is GMN?

Reply by Ernest_CT on 3/1/05 11:34am
Msg #23045

GMN == http://WWW.GoMobileNotary.com n/m

Reply by BrendaTX on 3/1/05 10:02am
Msg #23013

Linda's Great Important Notice is right here...

IMHO, Linda, is saying that she was about to post a notice to new posters that you could find all the answers you want in the forum if you will only SEARCH. She hit the new message button and found the Great Important Notice:

-->"Important Notice
If you are going to ask a question, please consider consulting the Search feature before doing so. Many questions have been asked and answered repeatedly on this forum by expert notaries: Should I buy a laser printer? • What are e-docs? • What is a signing agent? • How much should I charge? • How do I get started? Answers to questions like these are just a few clicks away!"

Further, she is saying "it has become more and more lacking and boring. I myself, am getting disinterested."

To which I respond: Aw heck, Linda, come on back and play! If you will, I promise I will let you play with the dolls I got for Christmas:

New Barbie Doll - "Barbie, the New Notary Signing Agent and Field Inspector""
She came with a miniature notary stamp and commission, a tiny Blackberry with real leather holster, pair of rubber boots and AND she cries real tears when (1) someone won't tell her if she can certify a copy of a DL. (2) She doesn't know how to fill out a jurat (3) Someone tells her to use the search button or (4) she is referred back to her notary rules.

New Ken Doll - "Ken, Bad Bad NSA turned Mr. Scheduler" - Ken comes with a desk, laptop, phone, plus matching headset, a bad attitude, Barbie's phone number, AND he has says several different things like:

"We only pay $3 for eDocs"
"$40 is as high as we can go for 50 miles"
"Every other notary in the US besides you does it, Barbie!"
"We'll pay $275, but you have to backdate for the 28th"
"We did not pay because you screwed up, Barbie. We docked you $43. You owe us!!"
"I did not know that wasn't legal."
"Send us an extra acknowledgement and two jurats when you return the package."
"Fax back every page except the Privacy Policy"
"Check's in the mail."

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/1/05 10:53am
Msg #23035

Re: Linda's Great Important Notice is right here...

Thank you for clearing up the great mystery!

Reply by Ted_MI on 3/1/05 3:22pm
Msg #23103

Re: Very cute and amusing

So Brenda, does one have to be female to play with your dolls?

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 3/1/05 7:43pm
Msg #23145

LOL - now it's getting more interesting and less boring n/m

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 3/3/05 5:58pm
Msg #23511

Re: Very cute and amusing...even cuter, Ted!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.