Notary Rotary
how do i view the companies that view my profile
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by donnapa on 3/23/05 7:45am
Msg #27184

yes i did the search (ernest ct) could not find any posts on it. i became a member yesterday and wanted to know how to work this site. I'm not sure what the work orders tab is about. any tips? I like the discussions, very helpful at times. Is anyone contacting the companies on their own? Thanks for any tips on this site.

Reply by Charm_AL on 3/23/05 7:55am
Msg #27185

I don't think you can....n/m

Reply by donnapa on 3/23/05 8:05am
Msg #27188

Re: I don't think you can....n/m

thanks....................... at least I won't spend time trying ha ha

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/23/05 11:34am
Msg #27218

I use work orders to track my own signings with particular SSs. As for being able to see the SSs looking at your profile, as you've already been told, I told think it's possible.

I don't understand what you mean by "Is anyone contacting the companies on their own?"

Reply by Ernest_CT on 3/24/05 11:55am
Msg #27443

I think she means ...

... do people contact the signing services or do we wait for 'em to contact us.

(I'm having trouble controlling my smart-aleck reflex. OK. I've got it under control now.) Yes, you are allowed to solicit business by contacting the signing services listed under the "Signing Services" tab. Unless you're in Connecticut and would be competing with me. (Drat! That comment escaped.)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.