Notary Rotary
notary license plates...
Notary Discussion History

notary license plates...
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 3/21/05 10:13am
Msg #26607

notary license plates...

For those states that don't require a license plate to be on the front (are there any states that still require it?)... I found a cool site where you can create a license plate. www.traffictalk.com I went there and ordered a plain black license plate with "Notary Public" wording in white. Now when I am trying to describe my vehicle to someone when meeting them at a public place, I tell them I'm in the Chevy Tahoe with a Notary Public license plate on the front.

I got the idea when visiting a friend at the hospital and saw a truck parked outside with a license plate on the front that stated "Clergy". Just thought I'd pass along the site if anyone is interested. BTW... my daughter caught wind of what I was doing and now she wants to create one for her car.... Yikes! Momma will certainly be supervising the creation.

Reply by Joseph_CA on 3/21/05 10:16am
Msg #26609

Hi Ninna How is the Chevy doing with this high gasoline prices? Or you dont travel so many miles?

Reply by Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 3/21/05 10:25am
Msg #26614

Actually, it's not too bad. I am smack in the middle of my 6-parish wide coverage area in Louisiana. The furthest distance I would ever have to travel is 70 miles... and I very rarely get assignments in those far stretches of territory. Most of my travel is within 15-20 miles and there are interstates and loops that get me to most destinations... so I'm usually looking at highway MPG... as opposed to surface street or city MPG.

Reply by Art_MD on 3/21/05 10:40am
Msg #26619

Re: 20 to 30 states have 2 plates n/m

Reply by Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 3/21/05 10:43am
Msg #26622

Re: 20 to 30 states have 2 plates n/m

Wow! I didn't realize there were so many out there that still require front/back license plates. Interesting!

Reply by Charm_AL on 3/21/05 10:36am
Msg #26617

Thanks! That's a neat mrktg tool for under $20.-n/m

Reply by Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 3/21/05 10:41am
Msg #26620

yes, My total was...

$19 (and some change)... with tax and shipping... and the plate looks really good on the front of my vehicle.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.