Notary Rotary
services
Notary Discussion History

services
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by tanya on 3/7/05 2:33pm
Msg #24138

services

im in the s. calif area , dropped my cards and flyers everywhere... nobody seems to need a signing agent or you need to know someone who knows someone..now im looking for a good signing service that will work me, anyone know someone? Orange Co. or anywhere. Im willing to drive thanks for the help !!! tanya

Reply by Carrie Ward on 3/7/05 4:04pm
Msg #24149

Try Nations Direct, they're a good company to get started with! www.signing-services.com

Reply by tanya on 3/8/05 12:43pm
Msg #24363

thanks carrie !!!

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/7/05 5:28pm
Msg #24168

"nobody seems to need a signing agent or you need to know someone who knows someone."

Plus, there are a zillion people in Southern California trying to do the same thing you're doing. There is only so much work to go around and the market is completely saturated with loan signing agents already with more being added into the mix every week.

Combine that with rising interest rates and a slowdown of the refi market and all I can say is good luck, you seriously might want to reconsider doing this as your odds of success aren't real great right now.

Reply by Carrie Ward on 3/8/05 6:44pm
Msg #24425

Well, isn't that a little harsh? No need to be so negative...there are tons of signing services that handle the state of CA...search the net, it's one of the best resources! Put your name out there...just keep trying, something will come up!

Reply by tanya on 3/9/05 11:50am
Msg #24537

thanks carrie !!! need the encouragement!!!!!

Reply by Carrie Ward on 3/10/05 3:04pm
Msg #24799

Oh, don't thank me! I know how hard it is to get started! Just keep trying and don't get discouraged...something will come up!

Reply by Nigel Sealy on 4/19/05 7:29pm
Msg #32733

The Best Company In CA is a company called signingz.com, Paul the owner will take care of you. They cut your check within 48 hours, once you supply them with the information they requested.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.