Notary Rotary
this call made my day
Notary Discussion History

this call made my day
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 3/15/05 2:12pm
Msg #25593

this call made my day

my 6pm signing, the borrowers just called me and asked if I was bringing her a copy of everything. I said "yes, you will have a complete copy of everything". Then she says "great, because I have to be somewhere at 7 and we need to make this as quick as possible"
I wish everyone was like this...lol

Reply by Slarty_FL on 3/15/05 2:47pm
Msg #25603

Lucky dog. Smiley

Reply by jj/ca on 3/15/05 11:13pm
Msg #25704

This remind me of the borrowers who start out trying to read everything and after about the 7th or 8th page they start just signing with little explanation from me of what the document is. That is why I constantly remind them that they have a copy of everything and 3 days to go over them with the right to cancel by the third day.

Reply by HisHughness on 3/15/05 11:19pm
Msg #25706

The second best signing is to handle a refi for a mortgage broker who knows exactly what to look for, finds it, scans it, and says "start shoving." The best signing is to handle a refi for a mortgage broker who knows exactly what to look for, DOESN'T find it, says "We'll need to do this another day," and asks for you on the second signing -- both of which you are compensated for quite handsomely.

Reply by Becca/FL on 3/15/05 11:56pm
Msg #25713

Did one tonight for two RE brokers. All they wanted to know was the YSP & the interest rate. BOOM in and out in 20 minutes. THANKS!

Reply by Debbie/NJ on 3/16/05 6:12am
Msg #25735

My very first signing was with a single woman who never even looked at any of the documents. She just kept asking where she should sign! I was in and out of there in 20 minutes! Good thing I didn't think all of them were going to be like that! <G>

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.