Notary Rotary
1st Class Closings, Columbus OH :(
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by PETER LUSBY on 5/12/05 9:26am
Msg #37278

Yesterday somebody from this outfit called me to ask if I could do a signing at 10:00 a.m. today. I told the woman who called that I had a full calendar, but I would reshuffle it to make room for her client. Then she told me it would be e-docs, and I informed her that I charge 15¢ per page printed, on top of the $100 fee she was offering. She said that would be OK, and she would fax a confirmation right away. By 2:00 p.m. PDT no fax, no e-mail, so I called, and got a voice mail, so I left a message saying that I need time to prep the docs and also that I have readjusted my calendar for her, so would she please get back to me ASAP.

This morning, I got up at 06:00 in order to have time to download the docs, print 2 sets, and put all my little "Sign Here" stickers in place. No docs, still no fax. I called the SS and got a snotty guy who told me "Oh, we found someone else to do that one." I tried to explain to him that I had rearranged all my appointments to fit them, and that I didn't appreciate not being told that they had taken their business elswhere, and his response was "I really don't care" and then he hung up on me.

Draw your own conclusions where this company is concerned.

Reply by caroleMI on 5/12/05 11:43am
Msg #37320

twice in the last couple of months they have called, told them I would do them, the first one didn't go, wasn't told until I called to find out where the docs were. The second one, edocs was canceled after the docs arrived. Not sure if I would say yes again, but we'll see.

Reply by joanie on 5/12/05 2:06pm
Msg #37355

Doesn't sound "first class" to me.

Reply by Joan-OH on 5/12/05 2:35pm
Msg #37359

Joanie - would be nice if you included your state with your name. I work for First Class Closings and don't want them to think I am posting about them.

Joan-OH

Reply by Ted_MI on 5/12/05 7:30pm
Msg #37405

Re: Joanie, you took the words right out of my mouth.... n/m

Reply by Anonymous on 5/12/05 2:53pm
Msg #37362

I close loans for this company and I have for some time now and I would just like to say that I am very pleased with how they run their company as well as how they treat me as an employee of theirs.

Reply by PeterL_CA on 5/12/05 6:24pm
Msg #37393

Half of me wants to be magnanimous and say that's one of the reasons this forum exists- to discuss the good and bad about a particular signing service. But the other half of me finds it a bit too convenient for the service in question that the only good report we've had so far hides behind an "anonymous" posting handle.

Reply by Negretes Notary Service on 5/12/05 11:00pm
Msg #37440

I must agree with Pete about the part of hiding behind anonymous.

If anyone has not signed up with Negrete's Notary Service inc please feel free to go to our site and do so.

www.negretesnotaries.com

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.