Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
1st Signing with NASCO - Citibank HELOC - question...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by ColleenCA on 5/24/05 7:56am
Msg #39966

Do they require any fax backs? The invoice says "fax your search and copies to xxx". Then it says "return the entire original closing package to NASCO immediately after closing" so I am assuming that means no fax backs. Thanks!!!

Reply by Hampton/CA on 5/24/05 8:16am
Msg #39970

I've never seen "fax your search and copies to xxx" on my order. I always just send back the package. Wouldn't hurt to call them and find out for sure, though.

Reply by Amanda-VA on 5/24/05 8:33am
Msg #39974

I know what your talking about, that part doesnt apply to the signing agent

Reply by ColleenCA on 5/24/05 8:36am
Msg #39975

Thank you for the reply!

Reply by Dave_CA on 5/24/05 8:41am
Msg #39976

I agree with Amanda. That part is not for us. NASCO has been going through some significant growth and had become so busy that they requested closing status (Fax, phone, email) ONLY if there was a problem.
I say had requested because the last few I've done for them they asked for a phone or email status.
These are very easy packages and I've found their support to be excellent.
They also pay quickly. Enjoy

Reply by oldhippie_IL on 5/24/05 9:10am
Msg #39981

Can I have a site address for them?

Reply by ColleenCA on 5/24/05 9:12am
Msg #39983

www.nascopgh.com As a side note, they require you to take a test.

Reply by oldhippie_IL on 5/24/05 10:15am
Msg #39997

Thank you, how is the test?

Reply by ColleenCA on 5/24/05 10:47am
Msg #40012

Re: easy n/m

Reply by oldhippie_IL on 5/24/05 1:11pm
Msg #40059

Re: easy n/m

Thanks, going to go check it out.

Reply by LauriecPA on 5/24/05 3:18pm
Msg #40100

I've never found their support to be excellent, in fact just the opposite. No one ever returns a call, I hang on line for an eternity waiting for cust. svc. if I have a question...and whenever they make a mistake, they want the notary to suffer for it and run through hoops to correct it with no extra fee!
(Can you tell I'm really mad at them right now? lol)

Reply by Teasa/NY on 5/24/05 3:33pm
Msg #40113

I disagree. I made an error and was docked $50 for the error, but they omitted an affidavit in a package once and did pay me $35 to get it signed. $35 is not the $50 I got docked, but I think it was fair. The 501, 2 and 3's are not bad and don't require a lot of calling with questions etc. I like them. Barb Orbin is always helpful.

Reply by LaurieCPA on 5/24/05 3:53pm
Msg #40120

Usually, if I call them it's b/c of them sending docs in the wrong format, or something similar and I am never able to reach anyone. They have docked me $50 once, too, and it was their mistake. Now they are trying to convince me that I didn't bring a name affidavit to a closing and fortunately, for me, I can't believe it, I STILL have the email in my box to prove to them that they did NOT send the aff.
It seems with me that I rarely have anyone speak nicely to me, this girl was very short with a nasty email, saying "You have to go back and get this signed b/c YOU didn't blah, blah, blah....
So, I sent the email docs back to her showing I didn't get the darn thing in the first place and a note saying " if YOU want me to go back, there WILL be a fee, involved." I get so tired of being pushed around!!!! UUUGGGHHHH!!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.