Notary Rotary
AMR Signers & Negretes
Notary Discussion History

AMR Signers & Negretes
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by MaggieMae_CA on 5/11/05 8:28pm
Msg #37220

AMR Signers & Negretes

I just received an email to re-register with AMR Signers because they're using a new database... Turns out it's the same one as Negretes (NotarySoftware.com network website) and I was already registered on it.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/11/05 8:30pm
Msg #37223

Yes, AMR and Negretes are two separate companies but they do use the same database. It was suggested that I use it too, but I prefer to keep my own.

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 5/11/05 8:39pm
Msg #37226

Sylvia... Possible silly question

Since both companies are using the same database, when they search for a notary will they see only the individuals signed up with their service or will they see everyone in the database?

Reply by Paul2_FL on 5/11/05 8:47pm
Msg #37229

Re: Sylvia... Possible silly question

There are a lot of signing companies on that database! But your question is a good one!

Reply by Ted_MI on 5/12/05 7:52am
Msg #37271

Paul 2,

Do you happen to know the other companies that use that data base, and if so what are their names? TX.

I suppose if one signs up with Negretes, as I did, you really get more bang for your buck.

Reply by FNP Services, Inc on 5/13/05 12:01pm
Msg #37511

I operate one of the companies that are on the same database. There are about 20 in all.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/11/05 9:36pm
Msg #37235

I have no idea MaggieMae

I don't use that database.
But when someone goes to register with AMR and is told they are already registered in the database ( as they had already registered with Negretes) one would assume they are the same database and each company would have access to all the notaries no matter which company they registered with.

Maybe Tony Negrete can answer this as he reads in hereSmiley

Reply by monica on 5/13/05 3:32pm
Msg #37575

Question I need to ask the writers

I only use the personal list...so I would then miss you if you did not push though and sign up again. So I will need to go back and talk to the writers of this program.

Reply by monica on 5/13/05 3:28pm
Msg #37572

maggie

It depends on wether we have our personal list selected or the global list.
I use the personal list. Monica

Reply by caroleMI on 5/12/05 6:37am
Msg #37265

If you are registered with Negretes you are in the database, I just tried to sign up with AMR and since I'm signed up with Negretes, I got a message stating that I was already in the database.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 5/12/05 12:05pm
Msg #37330

The email I recieved said they started using this new system in January. Well I signed up with both companies after the data move. I'm wondering if this was just sent out to everyone.

Reply by monica on 5/13/05 4:02pm
Msg #37592

Sara-beth

It was only sent to the people from my old system who registered after January 1 at the other domain at www.amrnotary.com. I did not even think about their being a double entry!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.