Notary Rotary
ASAP! Loan Docs
Notary Discussion History

ASAP! Loan Docs
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Daniel on 5/6/05 5:18pm
Msg #36318

ASAP! Loan Docs

DEAD beat company have been trying to get paid for months. NONA is rude claims no payment until they get paid? I find it hard to believe a title company did not pay her. I wonder how many people have not got paid. How do we really know she did not get paid? And she goes around saying this. I think I will call title company and find out? NOnas attitude alone deserves small claims action? Any takers?

Reply by CA ESCROW on 5/6/05 5:31pm
Msg #36320

There is no problem for the SA/Notary to reach the Title company about payment.
I have worked there for years and still on and off and I have no problem letting a notary know
if the checks have been sent out and when they will be paid.
It just depends on the SS and the Title company you signed for.
But more times than not it is okay. We have had notaries who send over their invoices for payment
2-3 times to make sure it is received. Just call and ask.

Reply by Luci/CA on 5/7/05 9:30pm
Msg #36474

If you look at her order form, it says on there that she doesn't pay you until she gets paid - I was paid at the end of April for a December job. I had been getting calls from them to do more signings and I said I couldn't take them, because it was just bad business for me to accept work from a company that hadn't paid me for several jobs 60+ days... they finally stopped calling. When they fax the instructions over for the appointment, it's all set out on the form how they will not pay until they have received payment.

Reply by ASAP on 6/20/05 6:09pm
Msg #46289

HI THERE , THERE ARE TWO ASAP COMPANIES,

ASAP SIGNING SERVICES INC. IN FAIR OAKS, CA.
IS ALWAYS ON TIME IN PAYMENT THE 5TH AND THE 20TH
YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT WITH ANYONE

JUST DIDNT WANT YOU TO GET THE TWO COMPANIES MIXED UP

THANKS

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.