Notary Rotary
Abstractors
Notary Discussion History

Abstractors
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Kim First Title and Escrow on 5/6/05 8:54pm
Msg #36354

Abstractors

National Title Company is in need of independent abstractors. We are prepared to offer good volume and exclusive territories to anyone who can offer decent pricing and exceptional turn time. Please respond to [e-mail address] We have been in business for 8 years and are updating our data base. This is an excellent opportunity.

Reply by Kevin/Ct on 5/7/05 4:17am
Msg #36400

Are you assigning work at this time in Connecticut, or is this for possible future assignments?

Reply by Angela Simon on 5/7/05 5:56am
Msg #36402

I am currently working as an signing agent. I would be interested in working as an title abstractor. Does your company offer training. If not, Do you know how I would be able to get training on becoming an Title Abstractor.
Please contact me with more information.

Phone 601-731-5705
Email: [e-mail address]

Reply by Kevin/Ct on 5/7/05 6:50am
Msg #36405

Angela

You may find it easier to get the required training through employment with a local law firm, abstracting firm or title insurance company in your area. National title companies normally do not offer training to independent contractors. If you have any question, feel free to email me.

Reply by Julie-MI on 5/7/05 7:42am
Msg #36407

Kim,

do you have any minimum insurance requiresments for your abstractors?

Reply by Tess/ME on 5/8/05 7:24am
Msg #36500

Re: Abstractors- Note...REREAD message

Come on now....the message has an email address to respond to if anyone is interested. To begin with all of us notaries have to be able to follow instructions. Wonder what the person recruiting us is thinking when they read these posts we send to them here on the message board?

Reply by Anonymous on 5/8/05 7:43am
Msg #36502

Re: Abstractors for PAW, Sylvia, Brenda......

Ooooooopssss, another one!

It seems that there is actually a lot of marketing around here after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/8/05 8:40am
Msg #36504

Re: Abstractors for PAW, Sylvia, Brenda......

**Ooooooopssss, another one! It seems that there is actually a lot of marketing around here after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

There is a difference between telling notaries you offer a service or a product,
and telling notaries a lie by pretending to endorse a service or product as a third party.

There is a bigger difference between telling notaries a lie by pretending to endorse a service or product as a third party, and asking for notaries/abstractors to sign up for work.

Reply by for Sylvia_FL on 5/8/05 7:50am
Msg #36503

Just follow this thread!!!! and tell me if you can..if this is marketing???? or of it is not, what is?!?!?!?!
Do as I say, not as I do!! is the Motto of this board!!!!!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 5/9/05 10:55am
Msg #36630

It is offering work! Big difference than advertising something that is going to cost the notary something out of their own pocket to line the pocket of someone who is obviously deceitful as in the case of Lenny of ALG solutions,who I beleive is you!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.