Notary Rotary
Ameristar
Notary Discussion History

Ameristar
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Marie_MN on 5/27/05 6:20pm
Msg #40875

Ameristar

Has anyone done any work for Ameristar out of Dallas TX? I did one for them April 2, 2005 and still haven't been paid. I have made several phone calls and was always told the check was mailed. Then I called this week and was told the checks would be cut next week. I have left a message for the "lead guy" and of course, he has not returned my phone call. Anyone else had this experience with them?

Reply by Lynn - FL on 5/27/05 6:41pm
Msg #40880

I have waited over 90 days for payment from this company.
They DID finally pay up!

Reply by kat ca on 5/27/05 7:10pm
Msg #40887

I did one for them first part of May. To early to call them yet. Hope they pay!!!!

Reply by JanetK/CA on 5/27/05 8:17pm
Msg #40896

I did one in mid-March and was paid in about 30 days. They still owe me a trip fee from around the same time for an appointment where I was sent to a borrower who had already signed the package a couple of days before... When I called to confirm, the borrowers just thought there were more documents to be signed and didn't think anything of it! This was likely the fault of the LO or escrow officer, though, but that's just a guess. (Ameristar didn't seem to be aware of it, either, but that doesn't prove anything.) BTW, I have left at least one message and haven't received a return phone call. I plan to follow up next week.

Reply by HisHughness on 5/27/05 10:09pm
Msg #40920

I've done several. They pay reasonably well for a signing service (they meet my minimum), and each check I have received has been within about four to five weeks of the signing. They appear to be quite responsible.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.