Notary Rotary
Any current MaxEmail LITE users out there? Share,please
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Lee/AR on 5/28/05 4:39pm
Msg #41024

Interested in your experience. Is 500 pages enough or are you getting billed? Realize that depends upon how many signings you do/mo. on an average. Any & all info, experience will be appreciated. TIA

Reply by Joan-OH on 5/28/05 10:20pm
Msg #41068

At 500 pages per month, I have never gone over.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 5/28/05 11:21pm
Msg #41073

Where are you getting 500 pages/mo from? The maxemail...

website shows it is 200 pages/mo.

Reply by Joan-OH on 5/29/05 8:56am
Msg #41088

Re: Where are you getting 500 pages/mo from? The maxemail...

From their website

Maxemail lite - "Pricing includes 500 inbound fax pages or voicemail messages received per month" = $14.85/year + $10 set up - 815 (Chicago) area code

Maxemail Plus - "Pricing includes 200 inbound fax pages or voicemail messages received per month" = $69/year + $10 set up - Local area code

Strange that the cheaper would get more faxes per month, but true. Another reason to go for the Chicago area code, 300 more pages

Joan-OH

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 5/30/05 1:01am
Msg #41172

Re: Where are you getting 500 pages/mo from? The maxemail..

Thanks for answering that Joan. I didn't click the "learn more.." and it just said it had "the same features".

I just emailed MaxEmail tech support and inquired why Plus allows 300 pages LESS and costs MORE. Curious as to their reply.

Reply by Bobbi in CT on 5/29/05 10:16am
Msg #41094

LOVE MaxEmail LITE Chicago area code ...

In three years, I've never gone over the page limit. I use it just for incoming confirmations and ability to access an incoming fax from ANYWHERE. I use my HP 3330 for all outgoing faxes; however, I do NOT give out that fax #.

No business I work with cares what area code they fax to. It was more important to me that I have a Permanent Fax # that I could access for incoming faxes from anywhere.

One benefit: You do NOT have to print every fax you receive and, until you delete them, you re-print a clean copy of a stored fax (if you've written notes all over the confirmation fax) to send a "clean" coopy as proof of confirmation or fee agreement.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.