Notary Rotary
Assistance Please
Notary Discussion History

Assistance Please
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Tee FL on 5/10/05 7:23pm
Msg #37023

Assistance Please

Has anyone ever had dealings with BMK? I tried the search feature and found out they are a signing company not a mortgage company. If anyone had dealings with them do they pay promptly? What is their typical fee? TIA

Reply by selkit on 5/11/05 9:39am
Msg #37082

Thier a start up.I've not had closings with them yet,but the owner broke away and started this company.From all I know your dealing with an experieced group despite being "new".

Reply by BMK Mortgage Services, LLC on 10/11/05 8:54pm
Msg #69969

Thank you selkit. Yes we are still what I would call a new company. We opened up in March 2004. Our 2 year mark is coming soon though.

BMK Mortgage Services, LLC is the name we hold as primary with the State of Michigan. The name BMK Signing came about because of a change of our web server. They are both the same company, it can be confusing to think we do mortgages because of the main name, that was a second reason for the change.

If anyone has any questions about BMK please call or e-mail me.

Sincerely
Byron Pearce
Owner BMK Mortgage Services, LLC / BMK Signing
P 231-275-6985
e-mail [e-mail address]

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.