Notary Rotary
Attn: Melissa M with area code 949
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by BrendaTx on 5/3/05 4:16pm
Msg #35609

Melissa, I sent you a reply on Sunday but it bounced.

Reply by missy_socal on 5/3/05 5:52pm
Msg #35626

Brenda,

Thanks for the reply...even though it didn't make it here! :-)

Here is my email address again: [e-mail address]

I haven't had any problems with it, but just in case...my personal email address is [e-mail address]

~Melissa

Reply by BrendaTX on 5/3/05 6:13pm
Msg #35633

Oh Missy! You are too, too cute...well, actually, you are down right beauiful...I had no idea that was you.

Yes ma'am, I wrote you a reply and here's the failure message I got:

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <[e-mail address]>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; gmail.com

-----
Missy, I'll help you any time I can and I will resend my answer.

---------

FWIW...In spite of what people think when I say "Learn your notary rules! Learn your notary rules...read this board...use the search function..." I generally do try to answer every email I get immediately when people need help.

Most of us "meanies" do...some think sue PA is such a grouch...but she's come to my rescue with lots of tips...lots of help...oh, yeah...cannot forget the English BullSh* Artist , Ms. Sylvia FL (ref'ing in jest earlier message wherein Sylvia's comments were called into question) will write you any time she can get your email and get you out of a jam...Paul-FL...even Hughness helped me once when I was getting started.

Okay...the job calls...again, this is starting to feel too much like work. Smiley

Reply by missy_socal on 5/3/05 6:27pm
Msg #35638

Thank you so much, Brenda! That was so sweet of you to say. :-)

Contrary to a lot of random complaining postings, I have gotten nothing but excellent information and tons of support on Notary Rotary and Gomobile. In fact, most of the people who take the most flack for being 'rude' are whose posts I read *first* in a thread!

When I was first starting out, I used the search feature like it was going out of style, and I chose my laser printer after wading through 3.2 million posts and opinions on the subject.

I sincerely appreciate any and all information you'd like to send my way!

~Melissa

Reply by Melissa Martin on 5/3/05 7:17pm
Msg #35651

oh, and I just checked my email...it's working fine now! n/m

Reply by Jon on 5/3/05 7:27pm
Msg #35653

Brenda TX,

Thank you for not lumping me in with the "meanies", I was starting to believe what some say about me. Smiley

Reply by BrendaTX on 5/3/05 8:31pm
Msg #35665

Jon...

But, my friend...I did not exclude you, either!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.