Notary Rotary
Bad Timing
Notary Discussion History

Bad Timing
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 5/23/05 8:21pm
Msg #39881

Bad Timing

Hi everyone, I,m a newbe, I,ve been trying to prepare for this work for about 3 months, well all this time I,ve been waiting for work, well today I had minor surgery and was on heavy meds, so I could not drive anywhere, wouldn't you know it I received my first 2 signing calls and I had to turn them down,,,if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.

Reply by bee on 5/23/05 8:30pm
Msg #39883

Don't worry about it. When one door close you will have 5 doors open. I had also last week my first assigment for a Loan package and I couldn't do it. I was very nervous and I have to return the documents.

Reply by fiveoh77_CA on 5/23/05 9:12pm
Msg #39892

I,m sorry everyone I just figured how to use this forum,,,now I see my author name, good,,, anyway bee, thanks for the confidence. I hope it keeps coming....I,m winging it,,I,ve been trying to set up a ride a long with signers that are even 80 miles away so that they dont think of me as compitition, but no luck....

Reply by DellaCa on 5/23/05 9:16pm
Msg #39894

Where are you located in Ca?

Reply by fiveoh77_CA on 5/23/05 9:37pm
Msg #39899

I,m in Torrance

Reply by SamIam_CA on 5/24/05 10:23am
Msg #40001

I can't help myself...

When God closed the door he opens the window - so you can jump out.
There is always light at the end of the tunnel - it's a train.

Sorry!!

Reply by APL on 5/23/05 11:22pm
Msg #39919

HI I AM NEW AS WELL. DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO PREPARE FOR MY FIRST SIGNING.

Reply by DonnanorthernCA on 5/24/05 2:29am
Msg #39948

Here is what I did and the borrowers never knew it was my first- When I got the docs, I went through and tabbed the sides of all the pages that needed signatures, double tabbed the ones needing notarizations, and tabbed the bottom of the the pages that needed initials. Then before I left the signing, I double checked( and I always still do) to make sure nothing was missed. Also, when you call the borrower to confirmthe signing, double check the address with them, but you may want to get directions from mapquest, also check to see if there are any co-borrowers or spouses that need to sign and make sure they are all going to be present, and make sure they make any copies of required I>D> before you get there, and also check to make sure they have the required current i.d.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.