Notary Rotary
Biggest package
Notary Discussion History

Biggest package
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by KIm_NJ on 5/20/05 4:43pm
Msg #39366

Biggest package

I am bored sitting at work waiting to leave for my signing which is on my way home and was just wondering....

What is the biggest package you have ever had to print out? How about received via overnight docs?

I think our biggest edoc was about 150 pages (happened to be today and one that we received the dreaded..."don't use the package we sent earlier" phone call after both sets of docs were printed, of course). Normally our edoc packages run about 90 - 100 pages.

Over night I think was probalby close to 200 pages...it included 4 copies of HUD, Note, TIL, Mortgage.

Reply by Anon on 5/20/05 4:54pm
Msg #39369

Re: 225 pages n/m

Reply by Joan-OH on 5/20/05 6:25pm
Msg #39392

I had one from one of those NY title companies where they need 2 certified copies of everything. Rather than get the package signed and then making 2 copies and certifying them, they sent 4 FULL packages - 1 for the borrowers and 3 to sign. This included all the title affidavits where the borrower had to answer all these questions. I didn't count the pages, but it was at least 2" thick. I had to use 3 binder clips to send it back.

That was my LAST $60 signing! :-)

Joan-OH

Reply by Sheila/NJ on 5/20/05 8:36pm
Msg #39413

Hi Kim!

My biggest was a 1st & 2nd - 184 pages.

Reply by Julie-MI on 5/20/05 9:30pm
Msg #39420

Docs arrived in a huge fed ex box. It was a commercial loan and no one told me. I would measure this in pounds not sheets of paper. It was a monster. Monster shipping it back since I didn't have a fedex box to ship it back in.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.