Notary Rotary
CalDocs Notary/Suncoast Home Loans
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Nd_WA on 5/4/05 10:36pm
Msg #35910

I got a call from an LO of Suncoast Home Loans for a signing tomorrow, but he told me the confirmation will be sent by CalDocs Notary. Does anyone know of the affiliation between these two? I'm suppose to include my invoice with the docs for Suncoast and email to CalDocs as well.

I did search and came up with nothing relevant. I can remember of some negative remarks about CalDocs a while back. Any feedback is apreciated.

Andy

Reply by Mike/NJ on 5/4/05 10:45pm
Msg #35911

CalDocs is a search service that you pay $10 bucks a month for. Title companies and people use them all the time to find notaries.

If Suncoast Title is a NY company I know them and they are a good company.

Reply by Nd_WA on 5/5/05 3:36am
Msg #35926

Thanks Mike,

I copied/pasted the two lines on the confirmation below. I'm just curious as to how "Glen" call me from Suncoast Home Loans (Sherman Oaks, CA) then associate himself with CalDocs on the confirmation.

-Signing for: CalDocs Notary and Suncoast Home Loans
-Contact during signing: Glen with CalDocs Notary

My question then, is Glen who work for Suncoast also work/own CalDocs? I can't seem to figure out the connection between the two companies. Though I never signed up with CalDocs, but my fee was met without hesitation from Glen.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.