Notary Rotary
Came from a signing and found more loan docs in my fax
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 5/17/05 2:18pm
Msg #38384

I got e docs, print out and got my confirmation in the fax. I usually check for more e mails or faxes before
I leave for my app. They are like 18 pages, its the 1003,Escrow instructions, Insurance info request,Statement of Info. There is no way I can get in the touch with both borrowers, SS told that it needs to be fed ex today. But how??

Reply by Anonymous on 5/17/05 2:29pm
Msg #38391

Looks like overtime in that you may need to chase down two signers. You can get a fed ex out as late as 7 or 8 pm for next day from a fed ex hub! If the mistake is on the part of the lender/title, you can try asking for a fee bump! Good Luck!

Reply by ERNA_CA on 5/17/05 2:31pm
Msg #38392

Had a close call my self last week. Rush signing, late doc's. Was told expect loan package and hud comes separate. Two emails one with loan doc's, one with hud. I'M running to make the signing, but had to send a quick email before running out the door. wooooooo another email from Title ...I called SS said now please make sure to tell me how many emails when it is a rush job especially as you are not giving me time to check doc's. Their answer was. They (lender,title) never tell us so how do we know.

Reply by Mdene_AZ on 5/17/05 2:37pm
Msg #38397

I did a couple like that myself. Hoever, one was local. Fine. The other...the people left for CA as soon as signing was done. We finally chased them doen and had to have them sign docs and I had to notarize seperately and send docs directly to lender. It turned out o.k. There is life after Notarizing!!!

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 5/17/05 6:50pm
Msg #38474

Maybe we should politely suggest to the ss's that they begin confirming with the lender/title companies the number of faxes or e-mails they will be sending. Then that's how they would know.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.