Notary Rotary
Classic Signing Service and A Plus Signing
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by John_NorCal on 5/26/05 7:44am
Msg #40459

Couldn't find these 2 services on the list or in the search. Anyone know anything about them, I did signings for both of them last night. Huge package for the Classic Signing.
Incidentally, I like the important notice bar that now shows up when you post a question!

Reply by jojo_MN on 5/26/05 9:00am
Msg #40479

Haven't done work for Classic Signing, but A Plus Signing is excellent to work for. I will never turn down a signing for them!

Reply by DonnanorthernCA on 5/26/05 9:58am
Msg #40499

I attempted to fax all the paperwork bacxk to cClassic Signing Service once and the number was disconnected

Reply by stamper_WI on 5/26/05 11:32am
Msg #40525

A Plus

I have done a lot of signings for A Plus. Great people there to work with! they are incrediably helpful and informed on every transaction.
I am, however having trouble getting paid for my last signing...in March. I have spoken to another notary and she has had no problems with them either. They are affiliated with Advantage America Title and closing Inc

Reply by John_NorCal on 5/26/05 12:37pm
Msg #40539

Re: Fax number disconnected

I faxed my application back to them last night with no problem. Let me know if you need the fax number

Reply by TN Notary on 5/26/05 1:10pm
Msg #40553

Re: A Plus Signing

I am in TN can you give me their website.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.