Notary Rotary
Do you need a hands on training Loan Signing Agent
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by American Notary on 5/4/05 12:43pm
Msg #35768

IF YOU NEED A HANDS ON TRAINING LOAN SIGNING AGENT CLASS GO TO www.webspawner.com/users/dunbar02 and find out the exciting new or email me at [e-mail address]

WE ARE HERE TO HELP BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND CONFINDENCE AS A LOAN SIGNING AGENT

Reply by BrendaTX on 5/4/05 3:11pm
Msg #35794

This the second SS turned teacher I have seen this week...

From American Notary's website:
Registration Fees: $175.00, fees must be paid two weeks before class to hold your seat. Classes are limited to ten students. Once class is full you will have to sign up for the next training class. Fees include book and materials. Please bring note pad for note taking. Classes provide refreshments.

Once you have completed class you can sign up with American Notary as an independent contractor and start making money. Also you will receive a Loan Signing Agent Certificate.

-----------------
From CSS in Houston...I received the same type of info.
Don't take the class...no more work from us.

No opinion, just observing the trend.

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 5/4/05 3:41pm
Msg #35799

The new trend

The big bucks are in teaching those who bought into the easy money the NNA is peddling:-)

Reply by missy_socal on 5/4/05 4:03pm
Msg #35808

Re: The new trend

There seems to be an even bigger push lately. I've been catching notaryclasses.com ads on AM radio every half hour. I hear that I'm making $50-$100,000 a year right now.

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 5/4/05 4:19pm
Msg #35817

The sad news is

the six figure incomes are being made at the expense of those being exploited in SoCal:-(

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/4/05 4:33pm
Msg #35823

NOTARIES.ORG: Waiting for bwr to decide so...

thought I'd make a quick note that if anyone gets the ASN newsletter, BE SURE to read the chairman's letter regarding the propaganda...the NSA support for members but as an aside: "REALITY of the income level to expect."

If you are not a member of ASN...you are missing a lot of good info on notary detail. Not going to get a bunch of sweet words about how much money you'll make if you'll just buy this or that, but you will be a better notary (hence, a better NSA) for having the nuts and bolts of notarizing.

Their notary publication is not a catalog wearing a dress and lipstick ... all made up to look like "news."

http://www.notaries.org

Reply by JanetK/CA on 5/5/05 12:33am
Msg #35923

Re: The sad news is

Right! And naturally, the more successful they are at hawking their classes, the less true their claims are likely to be - especially for the new people they sucker in. Very sad indeed!

Reply by PAW_Fl on 5/4/05 3:46pm
Msg #35802

Re: This the second SS turned teacher I have seen this week.

Did you also notice the poor grammar and spelling, plus the claim to earn "BIG BUCKS"?
----- ----- ----- -----
If you are a Notary Public of California and want to make the BIG BUCKS, become a Notary Signing Agent (NSA).
----- ----- ----- -----

I wasn't impressed, to say the least.

Reply by BrendaTx on 5/4/05 4:38pm
Msg #35825

The last person to teach you how to make BIG BUCKS...

is a person who uses the phrase 'BIG BUCKS."

Yep...the grammar/spelling sure did not get any part of the BIG BUCKS spent on it for a more polished look.

What do I know...my website's ugly...Hugh said it was.

Was that rude of him?????? Now that I think of it...I think it was!

Hugh...you are mean, mean, mean....

Okay...back to the salt mine.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.