Notary Rotary
Eye Witness Notary
Notary Discussion History

Eye Witness Notary
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by CaSigner on 5/24/05 11:11am
Msg #40022

Eye Witness Notary

No info in the search section. El Cajon, CA, Susan Dean at 619-988-3414. Still waiting on a payment. Contract is very vague (what else is new). Any info on them would be appreciated.

Reply by Monica - FL on 5/24/05 11:41am
Msg #40028

I did one closing for them. Took a while to get paid. The first time I went, it didn't close. I had printed out the docs, went there and the people were not happy with what they saw and wouldn't close. I charged them a fee for printing the docs and the trip fee (which they agreed to) but when it came time to get paid, was told that they only pay a flat $35.00 for no closing. I did do the same closing for them the next day or so, but they reduced my rate. I won't work for them again unless they are more specific in fees and I want it e-mailed to me in the confirmation before I print out anything or even confirm the closing.

Reply by Jeanie-fl on 5/24/05 7:28pm
Msg #40157

I did three signings for them the beginning of March and they paid in full the beginning of April.

However, they were Ameriquest doc's. Each signing took at least 2 hours with many calls to the Lo. Not worth the hassle!!! I was just lucky the BR's signed. I haven't accepted any other assignments from them because they've all been Ameriquest doc's.

Reply by leslie rocha on 10/26/06 2:30pm
Msg #155233

sue dean is no longer with eyewitness.... she has started her own company so the problems your having is with eyewitness not sue dean. she is is a wonderful client and I would do what ever it takes to get her jobs done........ pays great and on time....... you can take that to the bank.....

Reply by Terri_CA on 5/24/05 7:36pm
Msg #40159

I did a signing for this company, they held onto payment until I called, said that they had been trying to reach me, had wrong e-mail address (huh? I received confirmation ok). Long story (bad one) I received check, but it was returned due to a stop payment as Mr. Hickey and I didn't see "eye to eye" on his sign up documents requirements.

Good Luck to you.

Terri
Lancaster, CA

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.