Notary Rotary
For Michigan Notaries
Notary Discussion History

For Michigan Notaries
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 5/16/05 7:47am
Msg #38009

For Michigan Notaries

I am a new notary and I was wondering if there is a lot of business in Michigan.? I live in Dearborn. Is is possible to get at lest 3 to 4 signings per week? What are the best sites to get listed with?

Any response is greatly appreciated

Thank You,

Mark

Reply by Anonymous on 5/16/05 8:22am
Msg #38011

Mark,
There is business here in Michigan. Some areas of saturated; I believe Wayne and Oakland Counties have plenty of notaries and are highly saturated markets, but you can find work. Market yourself to all of the companies on Notaryrotary.com

much success

Reply by MI_Notary on 5/16/05 7:30pm
Msg #38170

It depends on the different areas. I am in Northern Michigan and therefore, not sure about your area. I would suggest going to the different online notary databases and see how many notaries are in your area. Also, advertise to as many companies as you can, both signing and title companies. Create a business card (which you can buy clean edge cards at staples and print them yourself) and send them with a letter to the companies to let them know you are available (email contacting may get missed as spam). Advertising and marketing yourself is the key. Wish you much success!!

Reply by Anonymous on 5/17/05 9:05pm
Msg #38498

I am in Taylor, and yes it is possible to do 3 to 4 a week. I would be more then willing to help you!

Reply by Anonymous on 5/17/05 9:07pm
Msg #38499

Re: For Michigan Notaries

Reply by Anonymous on 5/18/05 5:18pm
Msg #38797

I would appreciate any help and advice that you may have. Can you send me your email address. You can forward it to my email address of: [e-mail address]

I do have a few more specific questions about being a notary in this area.

Thank You

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.