Notary Rotary
Got my first signing!
Notary Discussion History

Got my first signing!
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Vi CA on 5/23/05 1:21pm
Msg #39691

Got my first signing!

In early may I posted a message requesting a mentor due to the fact that I am a newbie and had been trying to get work since February to no avail. Well, I did my first signing last Wednesday for an escrow co. and I am so happy to say that it went well! The following day I got a call from a ss to do a signing on Friday. Well the LO showed up to that signing and complimented me on the way I performed my work and said she would be requesting my services from the ss whenever she had signings in my area! She took the docs back with her and when I got home she had emailed me thanking me and complimenting me again on the signing. Thanks so much to all of those who responded offering their advice and encouragement. A big special thanks to SSaxelrod from Lake Arrowhead for sharing your knowledge with me and for making yourself available to me--you are truly appreciated and I can't thank you enough.

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 5/23/05 1:25pm
Msg #39693

Congratulations Vi!... And to Susan... Way to go girl!!!

Reply by SamIam_CA on 5/23/05 1:47pm
Msg #39701

Whoo Hoo!!! Good Job! n/m

Reply by Ernest_CT on 5/23/05 1:51pm
Msg #39703

Congratulations!

Your preparation earned you the praise! You did everything right, and it will pay off hansomely. It sounds as if you've got a bright future. Pat yourself on the back for thanking the people who helped you! Sometime people forget.

Best of luck!

Reply by ERNA_CA on 5/23/05 1:55pm
Msg #39706

Re: Congrats Vi...Way to go Susan, warms my heart!!! n/m

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 5/23/05 3:30pm
Msg #39744

Re: Congrats Vi...Way to go Susan, warms my heart!!! n/m

ditto...

Reply by DellaCa on 5/23/05 3:36pm
Msg #39755

Great Job Vi!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.