Notary Rotary
Introduction
Notary Discussion History

Introduction
Go Back to May, 2005 Index

Posted by Kevin in So Cal on 5/9/05 7:21pm
Msg #36750

Introduction

Evening all.... just received my commission today and can't wait to join you all... if you don't mind an added member to the family. I was reading through a lot of your comments and learning what I will be up against... I do come from a loan officer and loan processor background so I understand some of your issues... just haven't seen it on the Notary's end.

You may see me from time to time in the near future... thanks for giving us newbies a place to learn the real world fact of being a notary....

Reply by anon on 5/9/05 7:25pm
Msg #36751

Where in Southern CA are you Kevin?

Reply by Kevin in So Cal on 5/9/05 7:26pm
Msg #36752

SW Riverside County

Reply by Melody on 5/10/05 12:24am
Msg #36835

Read all the posts

Read all the posts in this forum.

Yep, all 30K of them.

You will receive an education on how to be a success in this business that you would pay $30K for. Truly!

Reply by Kevin_SoCal on 5/10/05 3:40pm
Msg #36986

Re: Read all the posts

I don't know if I should be laughing or take this seriously... I can imagine all 30K would give me an education or a headache...

Thanks for the response.... and I will begin my education when I get some good reading glasses....

Take care...

Reply by Sam I am on 5/10/05 4:16pm
Msg #36989

Start with message 33325 dated 04/22 for an overview Smiley

Reply by Kevin_SoCal on 5/10/05 4:35pm
Msg #36991

Thanks Sam... that has a lot of great info... I printed it out and will read it over thoroughly...

Reply by CaliNotary on 5/10/05 11:13pm
Msg #37061

"thanks for giving us newbies a place to learn the real world fact of being a notary...."

Thank you for making the effort to learn the real world facts of this job and not just asking us to give you everything you need to know to be an immediate success.

While you're waiting to get your first signing, make sure you're learning your notary laws backward and forward. I'm close enough to Riverside County that I can drive out and smack you personally if you ask us how to complete an acknowledgement on the day of your first appointment!

Reply by Kevin_SoCal on 5/13/05 5:46pm
Msg #37611

Forgive for me for laughing... but I understand your point... I have a little bit more common sense than that... and by the look of your nic, I wonder if you are the same company I took my notary classes with, which if that was the case, my instructor did an incredible job of explaining real world issues and made sure we all knew how to complete an acknowledgement and a jurat before we left. This isn't California notary Seminars is it?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.